Illness

I wrote this from a prompt I made myself, I'm super proud of it! I guess this is a bit of a gift to Ari? My wonderful friend, I hope you like it, it was so fun to write!! <33

It's actually possible to write wholesome Intrulogical whoa--

Anyway, enjoy!!

Ship: Intrulogical

Remus Prince was sick. 

It wasn't with the usual coughs or sniffles, either. It was some kind of horrid disease that made you want to throw up in the toilet every so often just to get the disgusting feeling out of your stomach, gave you awful headaches, and had you hacking up your lungs ever five minutes. 

That... doesn't sound too far off of the flu, actually. 

Anyway. 

As I said, Remus was sick. 

He was sprawled out on the bright summer-squash yellow couch he and his twin bought when they had first moved into their house, trying not to move and risk upsetting his stomach. Nobody else was home that day, Roman had work and their visiting cousin, Janus, was off eating ice cream with his boyfriend. 

Remus groaned melodramatically, pressing a hand to his forehead. He lazily watched the TV flicker between colors and shapes, a different train of thought appearing with every new commercial. 

"This is bo-ring," he finally complained, throwing the remote down on the floor. "What can I do? I'm so tired..." Flipping himself over, he gazed at the ceiling, watching dust motes float down. 

Maybe if I lay here long enough I'll turn into dust, he thought. Wouldn't that be cool. Pixar should do a movie like that. A Dust's Life. 

He giggled to himself, then sat up and coughed violently, the sound rough in his scratchy throat. Finally giving up on talking so he didn't disturb his throat, Remus lay there in silence, completely and utterly bored. 

But a release from this boredom was about to come, in the form of a tall person with square wire-rimmed glasses and freckles dotting his nose and cheeks. 

Logan Berry walked through the door, tiredly dropping his suitcase and collapsing onto a nearby chair. Remus poked his head up, blinking excitedly. 

"Lolo? Is that you~?" he purred, making Logan jump and curse, before readjusting his glasses and glaring at Remus. 

The brunette sighed. "Yes; Roman told me about your... illness..." he narrowed his eyes, as if he didn't believe Remus was actually sick. This was a possibility, considering Remus's inherent love of not doing work. "So I decided to come over and perform the necessary care required to help with sickness."

Remus grinned. "And what would that be, specs?" He jumped onto the back of the couch, crossing his legs and leaning forward. "Maybe you could... take my mind off of my aching bones?"

Logan pushed him away with one hand. "I have an idea of what you mean by that, and it disgusts me. To answer your question, Roman told me to give you some kind of soup and make sure you rest."

Pouting, Remus flopped backward, so he was upside down on the couch, his hair messily sprawled around on the cushions. "Aw, you're no fun at all." 

"What would you have expected?" Logan glanced at him from over his glasses. "A squeal? A blush, perhaps? Well, you certainly picked the wrong person to play your games with."

Remus hummed thoughtfully, tapping his foot on the floor. He sent a smirk at Logan and the other blinked, confused. "You're the wrong one, nerd," he cooed. "I picked the right person, exactly~..."