Story Ideas 1

story ideas that I don't have time for but would really like to see written pls help me--

1) So there's a lot of superstition about the stars, right. I'm looking through some of it and I find this one thing: "A long-lasting superstition about the stars is that counting them is bad luck, bringing injury and sometimes even death. However there is one superstition that says that if you are unmarried, then you can count the stars for a seven-day duration, one star each day, and on the eighth day you will find love." Someone finds this and tries it!

2) Someone dies and becomes a shadow. Like, an actual shadow, except they can talk and stuff. Then the person who died and the person who now has a 'living' shadow have to figure out how to separate themselves, but when they find the cure, will they want to part ways? UwU

3) A group of kids who fall into a ravine and end up in a crazy fantasy world with talking mushrooms and bearded cats. 

4) An explosion of radioactive material replaces all bird's wings with muscular arms. Turns out they don't like humans very much, so now all of humanity has to hide from armed (literally) birds.

5) A set of twins find someone's phone and goes on a trip to return it. But wait-- are those-- take a closer look at some of those photos. Woah, are those dragons?

6) An extremely pretty magical snake has been let into the open, and it's all hunters can do to find it-- in exchange for magical powers from the government. Just a second, though, because where are they getting the magic from, and why do they want the snake back if it's not venomous, and especially if it's only one?

I get a lot of creative bursts xD 

feel free to use any of them!! You don't need to credit me but it would be nice if you did--