Sanders Sides Headcanons #1

Sanders Sides headcanons-- #1!

What instruments they play:

Virgil plays the flute. He picked it up because it looked simple enough and his school needed for him to play in either band or orchestra, and he sure as hell wasn't going to learn how to play a big-ass cello or base. He now really enjoys playing it, and just listening to flute music or playing his flute is enough to calm him down on the worse days. 

Roman sings and has both a harp and a viola. He wants to be 'out there' and unique while still being able to find decent sheet music. After playing it for around fifteen years, he plays in an orchestra that sometimes performs at theaters around the state. He'll play for the rest of the Sides, or just because he wants to. 

Logan is quite skilled at playing the violin. He began learning it at a very early age and is very good at a variety of techniques, but his favorite is vibrato. He originally wanted to play a woodwind instrument, like a flute or clarinet but changed his mind after listening to an orchestra performance. After that, he was dead set on playing the violin. P.S: I play the violin! It's really fun, too. 

Patton plays the piano. He loves the way it sounds and will preform duets with any of the sides, but especially enjoys playing Lindsey Stirling's songs with Logan and Janus. Just playing a simple melody on his grand piano helps him to calm down and get his emotions in at least a little bit more order. He's currently trying to get Logan to pick up the piano. 

Janus sings and plays the cello. He was teased in orchestra class for being too short to play the cello, but now he can play it easily and is an expert. Although he sings more than plays his cello, he still loves doing both, and practices nearly every day. He'll often be found humming a tune while cooking, drawing, or taking a walk. It's something that comes naturally and easily to him. 

Remus plays drums and electric guitar. He was once in a high school band with some other kids that decided to invite him, after hearing that he had been playing since middle school. He quit, though, but still plays them occasionally. He owns a dark green electric guitar with acid yellow bolts zigzagging up the sides, which is covered in lots of stickers. 

Remy can sing and owns a guitar, and has been playing since elementary school. He claims he just wanted to know how to play, but after the Sides heard him sing a love song for Emile, they're not so sure. He loves the instrument, saying it's his 'child' and he would to practically anything for it. After playing for a decade and a half, he's gotten really good at it and has even published a few songs. 

Emile plays the clarinet and piano. He's very sad that he can't play both at once, but he'd need two more arms and a lot of concentration to do that. He also has a lovely voice, but when asked by Patton why he doesn't sing more, he replied that he's never felt very confident in his abilities. He likes finding sheet music and playing it in his spare time. 

And that's the instruments I think they'd all play! What do you yourself think? 

:D :D