The Narrator (Rough Sketch)

Hey guys!! 

I just drew N, or The Narrator. Fae're really cool-looking, I was trying for a l o n g time to try and make a design for faem but it never looked right-- and now I finally found one that I think looks nice!! Hooray!!!

Well, here it is...

owo

*drumming up the suspense* ........

I'm trying a new thing with the shading! What do you think? I've changed my drawing style a bunch since the last time I posted here, actually lmao

Well, this is N! Fae do have little scars littered around faer body, and yes, the scars do leak blood constantly. Well, leak ink. Well, it's complicated-- it'll be explained in The Noir, when we get around to faer backstory. You'll understand. Also, faer eyes do leak blood/ink, as well as faer mouth, and faer eyes are mismatched. 

Before this drawing, I had faem wearing a hooded cloak and no shoes, but I then drew faem with boots and I rather like how it looks. Fae switch out faer bracelets and gloves a bunch, and enjoy switching between a tie and a bowtie. 

Faer eyes are mismatched, only sometimes though. Faer (currently) blue eye can switch colors, although faer brown eye always stays the same. 

I might switch faer skin color, or add birthmarks. I do like the idea of N with dark, kind of olive-brown skin, and lighter, patched birthmarks, and this only a rough sketch design kind of drawing, so don't take anything here for certain-- except for the red hair, the cloak, the six arms, and the bleeding-ink-scars-stuff. 

Also, I've never drawn faem with a shirt on, because what kind of shirt has six arms-- it would be hard to draw, and fae don't really need a shirt now do fae?

xD

So yeah, it's either this skin color or darker skin with birthmarks everywhere. Which one do you think works better? I'm stuck. :p

Well, I hope you like this rough sketch of N!!  :)