Book Covers

Hi so since apparently I'm so good at making book covers, I've decided to put a few here for you guys to look at and see. If you want, I can also make you one and post it here for a story you're writing!! Free, of course, just ask me and um. Credit me, please??

I don't know why I'm getting so anxious over asking for credit, but I am. Welp, anxiety sucks. 

Except for Virgil, Virgil is amazing and adorable and mine. 

It might be easier for me to make these since I use a computer and therefore have more space, or maybe it's that I've been practicing for years and years but haven't ever had the courage to post anything. 

So anyway! Here are the covers!

This one would probably be used for a more quiet, hushed kind of book

This one would probably be used for a more quiet, hushed kind of book. The light adds a welcome contrast to the rest of the items in there, all of which I put as black to keep the aesthetic neutral. It gives off a more somber air, making me think of a little bit of fantasy and maybe some horror and/or romance. Might have a spy or a dragon included. The main character would be smart but kind, and probably quite naive. 

Now this one is happier, more colorful

Now this one is happier, more colorful. The stars look like paper taped to the wall, which helps even out the grey background. The balloons are pretty, adding a splash of color while still keeping the whole thing mainly grey and yellow. This might be used for a fluffy, happy, silly story with no calm. Things keep coming, maybe some tears here and there, but the main character always keeps their sense of humor and happiness. 

This is the last one, and wow

This is the last one, and wow. It's very sweet and romantic, making me think of good times and happy memories. Using the more toned-down, sepia-like filter, I managed to make the overly colorful background more nostalgic. It's giving me romance vibes, with maybe some bits of angst and flashbacks included. Perfect for a protagonist who keeps dwelling on the past, without realizing they have a future. 

That's all of the ones I prepared! What do you think? I tried to piece apart the covers, what my initial thoughts were, and why I used some of the tools I did! I also didn't put any titles, and tried to limit the main colors to maybe two or three. 

If you want to use any of these, you're welcome to! But like, still please PM me or something. That would be nice. 

I love all of you!!! Have a wonderful day!! <3