Rumors and Reactions

Still Friday, October 23, 2020

Renjun slowly releases Choyun's hand as they reach her class, smiling when she waves goodbye. He peeks into the room to make sure others see their exchange, swiftly turning around when he's done. He faces towards the hallway to see all the Dreamies staring at him, their eyes widen and Jaemin's mouth agape.

"What in the world was that? I thought the rumors were fake." Chenle blurts.

"Renjun is dating? Before me?" Jeno questions himself out loud.

"Don't sound so surprised." Renjun sneers, rising his eyebrows.

"We're sorry, we're just so happy! This whole time our little Renjunnie had a secret girlfriend!" Donghyuck coos, trying to pinch Renjun cheek but the shorter male swats him away.

"Can we just go to class?" Renjun pleads, already tried of his friends behaviors.

As Choyun is waits for her class to begin, she pulls out her phone and opens the camera. She looks at her reflection, adjusting a few strands of hair, when she catches a glimpse at the guy sitting behind her. He is crumbling up a piece of paper and pointing at her while laughing with his friends.

'The teacher didn't even call on me this time!' She thinks.

She snaps her head back, not willing to be messed with today.

Choyun often bounced between her "unbothered" and her "shy, quiet, and nerdy" personalities. The second one is usually what she goes for in this class, but not today.

She glares at the boy, him immediately dropping the paper he was originally planning on tossing.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't tell Renjun!" The boy cries.

'Renjun?' She ponders. Maybe this whole "fake dating" thing had more benefits than she' thought.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Renjun and Choyun had been messaging each other all day. They were trying to figure out things they could do to make the relationship seem more believable.

Someone asked me why you aren't my home
screen so you should send me a photo of
yourself
Renjun

Choyun is confused why others use this as a standard to classify relationships, but shrugs it off anyway.

She tries to send a picture of herself, but accidently clicks on a photo of her ult girl group bias.

Photo sent

Oops. Didn't mean to send that, give
me 
a sec

Wait who's this? She's really pretty.
Renjun

Hey! Not cool fake boyfriend!

Choyun sulks before sending a random picture and picking herself up off the couch. She walks into the kitchen, searching around for a small snack.

Her older brother taps on her shoulder, grabbing her attention.

"Choyun, you've been smiling at your phone all day. Is there any reason why?"

"Have you always been this nosey? Don't worry about it." She replies.

"I was just asking." Minwon puts his hands up in defense and walks away.

Little did they know, their aunt overheard this conversation.