Witty Love

Still Saturday, November 7, 2020

Choyun comes home feeling satisfied after making sure Suhyoon never talks about her or her friends ever again.

She ignores her aunt and runs up to her room, glad to be back in the comfort of her bed so that she can leave this day in the past.

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hey Choyun, me and the boys are going
to an escape room later.

Wanna join???
Renjun <3

Not really, no

Let me correct myself. I told them that
you're coming. I'll pick you up at
2 p.m.(14:00)

Renjun <3

Choyun sighs, turning off her phone.

She gets up and puts on a simple white floral shirt, pairing it with a long beige cardigan and blue jeans.

After awhile, a horn can be heard honking twice from outside. She peaks out the curtains to spot a blue coupe, Renjun in the drivers seat and Jeno in the back.

Choyun exits her home and approaches the car, about to climb into the empty seat next to Jeno when Renjun gives her an confused expression.

She scans her eyes up and down as if asking what's wrong. Renjun rolls his eyes and motions to the space next to him.

Choyun mouths 'Oooh.' and hops into the passengers seat instead.

"Well, that totally wasn't weird." Jeno sarcastically states. "I guess couples can communicate with just their eyes."

Choyun shrugs, smiling back at him before buckling her seatbelt and resting her head against the window.

They arrive at the escape room building, the rest of the Dreamies already there.

"Are you guys ready to be stuck in a room with me for like an hour?" Hyuck ask, wrapping his arm around Jisung's shoulder and pulling him down to ruffle his hair.

Jisung tries to escape his grasp but to no avail, causing to Chenle dolphin laugh.

"Come on bestie, let's go in first." Choyun links her arm with Renjun and drags him forward.

"Bestie?" Renjun questions, quickly moving his feet to catch up.

"Yeah, I mean I don't really have any other friends. You're the closest I got." Choyun shrugs once again, continuing down the path.

Renjun is shocked by her confession but doesn't react much. Thankfully the others didn't overhear the interaction.

Everyone gets inside. The rules are read out to them and then they finally get locked inside the room.

"Whoever is last to find a clue is buying snacks when we leave!" Jaemin shouts, and with that, they all begin searching.

Renjun and Choyun approach a bookshelf.

"That book looks off centered." Choyun points to a book slightly taller than the others.

"That's probably what they want you to think." Renjun says, grabbing her hand and trying to lead her away.

Choyun feels her heart pound fast so she breaks their hands. She returns to her nonchalant look, side eyeing Renjun before pulling the book. It falls and a note is revealed.

Choyun excitedly jumps up and down, picking up the paper to show Renjun.

"I did it! I did it Renjun, I found a clue!"

Haechan chuckles, slowly coming up to the pair. "Of course the brainiac couple will get us out of this."

"I've never seen Choyun smile so much." Chenle points out.

"I love things like this! Challenges that require intellective power are super fun!" A now confused Chenle mouths the word 'Fun?' as Choyun continues. "It reminds me of last year."

"When you we're friends with Miyoko?" Everyone except Choyun turns to look at Haechan, furrowing their brows in a judgmental way. "Too soon?"

She just giggles, not really caring about anything other than the joy she feels right now.