Party Planner & Exposed

Monday, October 26, 2020

"So Renjun, is your girlfriend going to join us for Halloween?" Jaemin questions, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Have you guys even decided what we're going to do, yet?" Renjun retorts. Currently, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, and Choyun are all surrounding Haechan as he opens his locker.

Everyday 00' Line meet up at one of their lockers and talk about random things while they wait for their 3rd class to begin. What's different about today, is Renjun brought Choyun along.

The "couple" is holding hands and standing side by side, trying to make it evident that they're "together". Which most of the school believed, regardless of the fact they showed no prior connection to like, ten days ago. 

"Well, Jisung and Chenle still really want to go trick-or-treating, Haechan and Jaemin wanna go to the party, and me and Renjun want to stay in and watch horror movies. That leaves Choyun to be the tie breaker." Jeno explains.

"Oh, um... I don't know guys,"

"You hear that?" Hyuck shouts, slamming his locker. "Choyun said we should go to the party!"

"What the, no way! Miyoko is going to be there." Choyun mumbles the second half. 

"Weren't you two best friends last year?" Jeno ask, oblivious to the meaning behind Choyun's statement.

She just stays quiet and looks down towards her feet.

"A lot could happen over the time span on a year." Renjun says, noticing Choyun's change in demeanor, but he too was unaware of what happened between her and Miyoko.

"I should probably just stay home, I wouldn't want to intrude on your-"

"You have join us! It'll be our first time really hanging out with you. Not to mention, you're Renjun's girlfriend." Jaemin pleads.

She glances up at Renjun, as if asking him for help but he just shrugs and turns away, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Yeah... girlfriend... "

Choyun and Renjun break away from the group so that he can drop her off at class.

After only taking a few steps away from the Dreamies, Renjun ask,

"What do you really wanna do for Halloween?"

"Which activity do you like the least?"

"Probably the party."

"Than I wanna do that." She jokes.

The pair suddenly hears Donghyuck gasp. "Choyun voted for party, no take backs!" He yells before running down the hall, Jeno and Jaemin following.

"You really need to stop lying, look where it's gotten you. First, you lied about having a boyfriend and now this is happening." Renjun gestures to their hands before Choyun unclasps them and slowly retracts hers. "And now, we have to go to a stupid Halloween party because of you."

"Well good luck, I'll be at home."

"No, you have to come too. You're my girlfriend, remember."

"I'm only your 'girlfriend' so I can get rid of my crazy ex."

"Hey, I deserve something out of this arrangement too. Otherwise, I'll just break up with you and leave you to deal with him on your own."

"What do you get out of me going to a party?" Choyun snaps, not understanding why Renjun would threaten her with Jaesuk.