💔 2 💔

"we're leaving in 2 minutes!" chenle yelled from the front door of the dream dorm.

the whole dorm was a mess.

the boys were running around, screaming and yelling in excitement.

they would know which songs they participated in today.

they would learn the first steps of their choreographies.

"i hope you're all ready to go because we're not waiting for 10 more minutes." taeyong said, entering the dorm. "everybody out now!"

with that being said, chenle and jisung ran past taeyong to jump into their van, followed by donghyuck and jeno. finally, renjun showed up greeting his leader before getting in the van as well.

jaemin was the last one to walk out.

"jaemin?" taeyong stopped him when he walked past him.

"yeah hyung?"

"are you feeling okay? does your chest still hurt?" taeyong asked.

"i'm fine. i can't feel it anymore."

lies.

jaemin felt awful.

not only had he slept too few.

his chest was also hurting like hell.

and on top of that, he felt completely depressed knowing that his heart was sick.

"good." taeyong smiled as they left the dorm together.

"yeah." jaemin snorted. "very good..."

💔

"jaemin, please. i want you to be more energetic when you do the move."

"yeah..." jaemin answered his choreographer. "okay..."

a few days had passed.

their managers had announced the jaemin would participate in the songs 'make a wish', 'déjà vu' and then 'work it' for the 2nd part of resonance.

they had also explained that 'make a wish' would need a music video, and so, it was very important for them to learn the choreography in order to have the mv filmed soon. they had mentioned 'work it' would also have a music video, but they still had some time for this one.

anyway.

the past days had been rather harsh for jaemin.

he had spent the majority of his days dancing and learning the choreography.

and... yeah. he got tired very easily.

"okay. five, six, seven, eight!"

the music started blasted, and it was only a matter of seconds before jaemin had to dance.