💔 17 💔

the next morning, jaemin woke up feeling depressed.

the second his eyes opened, he recalled the conversation he had had the night prior with his mother.

you should leave nct.

this sentence kept repeating into his mind, as if it was some kind of fate.

but what if he didn't want to leave nct?

what if he wanted to continue working hard to please his fans, and to please himself?

jaemin had become an idol because he was passionate about it.

he loved singing and dancing.

at some point of his life, nothing could get in his way.

if he wanted to become an idol, he would become an idol.

he was the happiest boy on earth when he learned he was taken into sm entertainment.

his dream was about to achieve.

and then, he debuted, in a giant group called nct.

nct became everything to him.

his friends.

his family.

and even his lover...

he couldn't imagine one second leaving nct.

his first hiatus had already broken him completely.

the sole thought of repeating this hiatus permanently was even harder to consider.

jaemin was pulled out of his thoughts by some movement under him.

that's only when he acknowledged the position he was in.

first of all, he wasn't in his bedroom, but he was in jeno's room.

second, he was in jeno's bed.

third, he was in jeno's arms.

and fourth, jeno was waking up.

"hello, cutie..." jeno said in a hoarse voice. "how are you feeling?"

jaemin's heart sped up in his chest.

being in jeno's arms this early, and having the older calling him pet names first thing in the morning wasn't something healthy for his poor little heart.

"g-good." he replied, not even realising he was feeling like shit a few seconds ago.

guess jeno's view had made him so much better.

"i'm gald." jeno replied, tightening his embrace around jaemin, and gluing him to his chest.

jaemin flushed red at that, trying his best to get out of jeno's arms, but the older was too strong for jaemin to escape of his embrace.

"wakey, wakey!" renjun exclaimed, opening the door and entering without bothering to knock. "it's time to wake up!"

"yeah..." jeno said, turning around in his bed with his hands still around jaemin, causing the younger to get lifted and placed on the other side of the bed.

"aww... aren't you two cute?" renjun chuckled, making jaemin blush even more.

"stop..." jaemin whined, hiding his face into jeno's chest, causing the two boys to coo.

"chenle is looking for you, jaem." renjun told.

jaemin didn't waste a second to get off jeno's embrace and walk out of the room.

"adorable." renjun said once jaemin had disappeared from their sights.

"you should try sleeping with him sometimes." jeno replied. "i've never had a sleep like this."

"count on me." renjun chuckled, already imagining the younger in his arms.

"come here." jeno said with a hand motion.

renjun did as he was told, closing the door and sitting on the edge of the bed.

jeno wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, pulling him closer.

"what about you?" he asked. "did you sleep well?"

"chenle woke up a bit too early... but i'm fine. i don't feel too tired." he told.

"great." jeno spoke. "now come and give me a kiss." he said, puckering his lips.

"now that we kissed again, you're going to do it often?" renjun asked with a teasing smile.

"i missed it, you missed it, and we both know it." jeno replied, sitting up. "now, a kiss."

needless to say, renjun didn't wait too long to fulfill jeno's request.

💔

for once, jaemin was peacefully watching a video on his phone in the living room of their dorm.

there was no jisung and chenle running around.

no manager yelling.

no one there to prevent him from doing what he liked.

he was alone.

him and his funny video.

however, these peaceful times didn't last very long.

he heard the jingling of the keys in the lock, and then, the front door of the dorm slammed open, revealing an overstressed donghyuck.

"jaemin!" he yelled.

"yeah?" jaemin asked, pausing his video.

"the managers are so angry, please tell me it's a joke." donghyuck said, out of breath.

"what are you talking about?" jaemin asked, his brows furrowing.

and the next words donghyuck pronounced sent jaemin into panic mode.

"is your heart really sick?"