💔 epilogue 💔

"babyyy!"

jaemin turned around immediately, his cheeks brighter than ever.

had jeno just referred to him as 'baby' in front of nct's managers and the whole band?

"j-jeno...!" jaemin mumbled, trying to ignore the smirks that had appeared on the other's faces.

"what is it, beautiful?" the boy asked, embracing jaemin in a hug as the boys around stared at them.

"t-the others..." jaemin whispered. "and the managers!"

jeno lifted his head, looking at the other boys who were all smirking.

"is anyone bothered by the fact that jaemin is my boyfriend?!" he asked out loud, making jaemin gasp.

they all knew that homosexuality wasn't something very much appreciated in south korea.

and homosexuality between idols was an even bigger taboo.

"i am!" a voice exclaimed, making jaemin's blood run cold.

however, he calmed down when he saw an angry renjun walking towards them with his hair half brushed.

"jaemin is also my boyfriend, young boy. not only yours."

jeno chuckled, wrapping an arm around renjun's body to pull him into the hug.

"so... is anyone bothered by the fact that jaemin, renjun and i are a couple?" jeno asked again, making jaemin hit his chest.

"finally." donghyuck spoke. "never thought you would get together."

a few boys chuckled, indirectly telling the three boys that they hadn't any problem with their homosexuality.

"obviously, no one is against your love triangle, so please let renjun go back to his hair stylist. he looks like nothing." dream's manager said, his arms crossed on his chest.

renjun pouted, feeling hurt by the comment.

"stop pouting lovely, you look cute like that." jeno told, kissing renjun in front of everyone.

"renjun! let's go!"

the chinese male trotted away under his boyfriends' eyes as the rest of the boys concentrated on their previous activities.

tonight was a show night.

they would all perform together, singing, dancing and having fun in front of hundreds of fans.

it was their first show since jaemin's disease had been announced – at least the first he would participate in. the boy was a bit nervous, and that could be seen on his face.

"keep calm..." jeno mumbled, cupping jaemin's cheeks so that they looked into each other's eyes. "taeyong told you that if there was anything wrong while you were on stage you could stop. your fans know. they will understand."

jaemin nodded, his eyes never leaving jeno's.

he allowed himself to lean forward a light bit, making their lips brush.