💔 29 💔

"jaemin?"

"jaemin!"

"JAEMIN!"

renjun and jeno tried waking up the boy whom they had laid on renjun's bed.

"what did we do...?" renjun groaned.

"we killed him..."

renjun hit jeno. "don't be stupid."

"ouch!"

"he's just unconscious. his breathing surely got uneven."

as if jaemin could hear them, the boy gasped, breathing in a huge amount of air as his eyes shoot open.

"jaemin?!" the two males exclaimed, looking at the fragile boy who was panting.

"w-what... happened...?" he asked between breaths.

"you fainted a while ago." jeno replied.

"why...?" he asked furrowing his brows.

"huh..." renjun looked at jeno.

jaemin quickly connected the dots, an image of renjun and jeno kissing appearing in his mind and making his heartbeat speed up once again.

"i-i remember..." he said, trying ot hide his blushing cheeks.

"you got us very worried..." renjun pouted.

"yeah..." jeno added. "we didn't know we had this much effect on you..."

jaemin flushed brighter as his heart did summersaults in his ribcage.

those two boys were going to be the death of him.

literally.

"so..." jaemin looked between the two boys. "you two love each other too...?" he asked once his breathing had steadied.

"yeah..." renjun looked at jaemin shyly. "but that doesn't mean that there isn't place for you."

jaemin furrowed his brows, looking at jeno.

he had liked this boy since their trainee years.

and now, he was so close to confess his love to him.

jaemin truly hoped that jeno did return his feelings.

and he hoped he wouldn't mind joining a messy love triangle...

"but... does jeno... does he agree with this...?" jaemin asked, looking towards renjun as he was too scared of an eventual rejection from his crush.

"look at me when you're asking about my feelings, beautiful." jeno whispered as he held jaemin's jaw to make the fragile boy face him.

jaemin gulped, his eyes trying to stay focused on jeno's eyes, but they were so tempted to look down at his two reddish and bruised lips.

"a-are y-you... alright... with r-renjun, you and... a-and i...?" jaemin let out.

"my eyes are up here." jeno said, making jaemin look up into the boy's eyes.

the shy boy blushed when he realised that despite him trying hard, he had been staring at jeno's lips.

"s-so...?" jaemin asked again.

"you want to know if i'd like to be with both renjun and you?" jeno whispered as he leaned his head forward towards jaemin's.

the fragile boy nodded, his head not moving much doe to the grip jeno still had on his jaw.

jeno chuckled.

"of course, i want to." he replied with a smirk. "do you know why...?"

at that point, jeno and jaemin's lips were almost touching, and jeno's eyes eyed jaemin up and down, making the boy feel so little under his gaze.

jaemin shook his head lightly, his jaw still held firmly by the older.

"that's because i love you both..."

jaemin didn't have time to be shocked.

before he could realise what that meant, jeno had his lips on his, and he was kissing him fully.

jaemin was right.

kissing jeno was very different than kissing renjun.

renjun was dominant, but he was careful and slow.

jeno was dominant as well, but he was rougher and faster.

not that jaemin minded though.

he loved the two ways of kissing.

and kissing jeno just confirmed one thing: he had feelings for him and for renjun.

"can i have a taste now?" renjun asked, making the two other boys separate as jeno was teasing jaemin's tongue with his own.

"not yet." jeno replied, pulling jaemin onto him. "you already kissed him twice. it's my turn now..."

jeno dove again on jaemin's lips, the younger boy reciprocating the kiss immediately.

jeno surely had experience, judging by the way he knew exactly where to slide his tongue or where to roam his hands to make jaemin go crazy.

"don't kiss too long." renjun pulled jeno's hair, earning a growl form the other boy. "don't forget that our beautiful boy right here has breathing issues."

"o-our... b-beautiful... b-boy...?" jaemin flushed between pants.

"well, you're ours, you're a boy, and you're beautiful..." renjun said, his index finger tilting jaemin's face up.

"d-does that... mean... you're... mine... too...?" he asked.

jeno and renjun exchanged a glance before pecking each other's lips and looking back at jaemin.

"that's if you want us to be...?" jeno smirked.

jaemin nodded energetically, his eyes looking at his lap in shyness.

"words, beautiful." jeno cupped his cheek.

"y-yes..." jaemin smiled.

he was pulled into a hug immediately, and got kissed on both his cheeks by the two boys.

his heart was beating too fast inside his heart, but he felt good. he felt better than ever...

and if staying in his boyfriends' arms forever could make him feel like that, then he would never leave their embrace...