💔 19 💔

jaemin walked out of the room, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"what did he say?" renjun asked immediately.

jaemin looked at renjun and jeno, hugging them and crying in their shoulders.

"i... i h-have to d-do a vlive..." jaemin said.

"it's okay..." jeno rubbed jaemin's nape.

"we'll be here with you..." renjun added.

jaemin unconsciously smiled in the middle of his crying session.

he was so lucky to have these two wonderful boys here with him...

💔

jaemin was walking to the 127 dorm with renjun and jeno.

their manager had called him there so that he could film his vlive with him around.

needless to say, jaemin was far from being enchanted to go there.

he could already guess how the other members would be like.

renjun was the one to knock on the dorm's door.

the door opened a few seconds after, revealing 8 of the 127 members.

"hello guys."

"is jaemin alright?"

"are you feeling okay?"

"can we help you with something?"

"how are you?"

the three boys stared at the crowd of worried people with confused faces.

they had all spoke at the exact same time, making it impossible for any of the boys to understand what they wanted to say.

"huh... can we enter?" jeno asked.

the boys all stepped aside, forming a guard of honour for the three boys to pass.

of course, all eyes were on jaemin, making the youngest feel shy and insecure.

"jaemin, come here!" his manager called him from the living room. "the vlive starts in 5 minutes."

the boy walked to the couch where he sat in front of the ipad that they used for vlives.

he made sure to be in the vision field of the camera as his manager sat next to him, but outside of the field.

the 127 members had still their eyes glued to jaemin.

"have a sit here. this way, you'll learn about jaemin's disease." the mnager told, showing the couches and armchairs of the living room. "you'll ask him questions after if you have any."