💔 26 💔

jaemin was sitting on the dream dorm's living room couch, his head leaning back, and his mind elsewhere.

images of his and renjun's kiss kept replaying in his mind.

it had felt amazing.

jaemin couldn't believe he had had his first kiss. and it was even more unbelievable to think he had it with his rival.

anyway, the taste of renjun's soft lips against his was wonderful.

he was thankful that renjun had experience, allowing him to lead the kiss and make jaemin lose his sanity.

"someone seems to be in a good mood..." donghyuck appeared, jumping on jaemin's side with the same smirk as before.

"shut up..." jaemin replied, not managing to make his smile disappear.

"i saw how close you were with jeno and renjun when i entered the room..." donghyuck said. "you got closer..."

"yeah..." jaemin replied dreamily.

his mind got back to his and renjun's shared kiss, as it had been doing for the past hour.

and out of the blue, he started wondering if kissing jeno would be the same as kissing renjun.

he had always had feelings for jeno.

kissing him would surely be as wonderful as kissing renjun...

"earth to jaemin!" donghyuck yelled. "i am talking to you!"

"yeah, what?!"

"i asked what happened after jeno left?" donghyuck repeated his question that had previously been ignored.

"we kissed." jaemin told immediately.

he knew donghyuck enough to know that this boy had his ways to find pieces of information.

he always managed to know everything to the point it was scary.

and so, jaemin preferred being honest and telling him immediately, rather than having someone else telling donghyuck and having the tanned male teasing him day and night.

"that was unexpected." donghyuck let out, choking on his spit.

"well... it happened..."

"so... does that mean you like him?" donghyuck asked.

"yeah..." jaemin replied, imagining himself kissing renjun again.

"and what about jeno?"

"i like him too..."

"the two of them?!" the tanned male exclaimed.

jaemin looked at donghyuck in the eye, a brow raised.

"weren't you the one telling me about twice as more kisses, twice as more cuddles and twice as more pleasure?"

donghyuck shrugged. "i never thought you'd be bold enough to actually admit your feelings for both of them."

"good to know you're supporting me." jaemin snorted.

"at least i helped you."

"yeah... and thank you for that..."

💔

"jeno! jeno! jeno! je-no!"

"renjun? what are you doing here?" the korean male asked when the chinese boy ran straight into his arms.

renjun looked at his surroundings before pulling jeno so that he matched his height, to whisper in his ear.

"i kissed jaemin." renjun told happily.

"you did?!" jeno asked, eyes widened.

"yes!!!" renjun bounced on his feet.

"aw! i'm so happy for you!" jeno pulled the shorter in a hug, carrying him in the process.

"it was absolutely amazing. he's so cute..." renjun cooed.

jeno watched renjun jumping around while telling him about his feelings for jaemin.

a very cute sight to see in jeno's mind.

"and you want to know what's best?" renjun tugged jeno's sleeve.

"tell me everything."

"it was his first kiss!!!" renjun exclaimed, falling onto his knees.

jeno laughed, pulling renjun up again.

"damn, that kiss sent you to another dimension..." jeno said. "i don't remember you being this excited after our kisses."

"that's because we kissed penty of times already!" renjun slapped jeno's chest. "and you're always the one in control when we kiss."

"and?"

"when i kiss jaemin, i am the one in control. i'm the one to bit his lip. i'm the one to slide my tongue in. i'm the one to pull him closer. i'm the one to tighten my grip on him..."

jeno pulled the boy against his body, their faces very close.

"i can let you lead if that gets you in such a mood." jeno smirked.

"no." renjun replied with a baby voice. "i want you to be in control. you're doing it so well..."

"oh really...?" jeno asked, dangerously approaching his face from renjun's.

the chinese boy bit his lower lip as he nodded, looking elsewhere in shyness.

jeno chuckled, pulling renjun up and making their lips collide.

renjun melted in jeno's embrace, allowing the strong boy to caress his lips with his tongue, and then slide his wet muscle inside his mouth.

renjun's arms wrapped around jeno's neck as jeno's hands slid against renjun's sides, one hand stopping at his waist while the other reached his butt teasingly.

"guys. it's the second time..." a voice made them break apart immediately.

there stood their manager, standing crossed arms.

"s-sorry..." renjun replied.

"you... needed something?" jeno asked.

"yeah." he replied. "the whole group is having a talk with sooman now. jaemin included."