💔 21 💔

jaemin, jeno and renjun were back to the dream dorm, where chenle and jisung had questioned him again. mark and donghyuck had come with them and listened once again to jaemin's history.

"that's a lot, hyung..." jisung spoke after jaemin's long speech.

"i know, but i really didn't want to worry any of us..." jaemin told.

"but it's dangerous..." chenle added. "you could die..."

donghyuck slapped the back of chenle's head.

"let's try staying optimistic and not thing about dramatic consequences yet." he said, looking at the chinese male who nodded his head after mumbling a small apology.

"i still can't believe you two knew and didn't tell anyone." mark said, pointing at renjun and jeno.

"jaemin didn't want us to." jeno lifted his hands.

"and we respect jaemin's choices." renjun added, making mark roll his eyes.

"at least, he's getting healed." donghyuck replied.

"yeah." jisung nodded.

"but still. that's childish." mark replied.

"says the boy who- "

"guys..." jaemin interrupted their conversation. "can you stop arguing about my issues? what is done is done."

the dream members nodded altogether, allowing silence to take place in the room once again.

"so..." chenle started. "what are you doing now?"

"i don't know..." jaemin replied. "manager-nim told me i had a meeting tomorrow. i guess they'll decide what i'll be doing there..."

💔

"na jaemin."

the teenager nodded, gulping hard when he found himself sitting in between his managers and facing lee sooman, the boss of all bosses.

"i learned about your little business..." the ceo of sm entertainment said, clasping his hands together. "needless to say, i am a bit disappointed in you. not only jaemin. but all of you."

"sir, we learned about the news at the same time you did." the dream manager spoke.

"how come you didn't know before?"

the two managers exchanged glances.

were they being accused for something they couldn't know?

"well... jaemin hadn't told anyone. so... we couldn't know." nct's manager replied.