Chapter 1

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I close my alarm clock and get out of the bed I check the time and it was 6:30 am so I walk in my bathroom and get ready for school.i get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and walk in my closet.(outfit in the picture) I walk in my room and unplug my phone from the charger I walk down stairs and see kian watching tv and sitting on the couch.i walk in the kitchen and grab a Arizona from the fridge and walk in the living room and sit down next to kian on the couch I go on my phone and go on Instagram I hear kian say that we are leaving soon so I go upstairs and go to my room to get my backpack and walked down the stairs and walk outside to see kian in the car.

*after school*

I walk out of my last class and I walk to my locker. put all my books on my locker and head to kian's car. I walk up to the car and we get in and we go home.i walk in the house and walk up to my room I check the time and it was 5:36 pm so I decided to take a nap I walk in my closet and change into my pjs and get comfy in my bed.

__________________________

Hi guy this is my first story on this account I have another account so go check it out so I hope you like it.
Love, Sanila💙

My other account: sanila23