Chapter 10

*Recap*

I went through my make up bag and I found my old friend

My blade

I used to get bullied and I always get hate so I cut but one time kian caught me and promised to not do it again but I broke that promise .

"One for Connor"

Cut

" One from the bullies"

Cut

"And one for the hate I get"

Cut

And one for Luke for being abusive to me.

Cut

I watch the blood drip from my arm I got up and washed my cuts and it hurt as hell I put bandages over them and walk to my closet and put on a long sleeve shirt and got in bed.

^Next morning^

I woke up and took a warm shower and got ready I put on my hoodie and my black jeans and converse and walked down stairs I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch I pulled out my phone and see a bunch of texts from Connor, Sam ,Jc ,and even my ex Luke

From:Connor

Please answer Paige

Paige I'm sorry please text me back

Please answer me paige I'm truly sorry I was drunk.

End of Connors text

From: Sam

Your brother came over and Connor telling the truth I was their with Jc and Ricky.

Wake up

End of Sam's text

From:Jc

Hey please answer one of us please

Wake up princess

Paige Megan lawley answer me

End if Jc's text

From:Luke

Hey babe can't wait to see you again see you soon.

Meet me at the Starbucks in the mall

Wake up!

Fine want to be like that they go kill yourself slut.

I replied to Sam and Jc and told them that I was awake and that I got over Connor already. I hear a knocked at the door and I get up and see theough the peek hole and see Sam and kian
I open the door and I see shocked expression on their faces.

"What" I say

" You moved on that fast after a break up Paige" kian says

"Yeah I didn't love him anyway he always ignored me and I didn't feel anything between us" I say

"I know how you don't feel anything but he did" Sam says

" I know and you guys I need to show you sonething" I say

"What is it" they say in unison

I showed them my phone and they tensed up because I told them about Luke and how he was a abusive boyfriend and the guys always became overprotective just the normal o2l boys.

We talked for a while and Sam ha to leave so I got ready to go out with kian because he was hungry and I was bored so we decided to go out to eat I wore my 5sos hoodie with my black skinny jean and a black beanie I wore my galaxy vans and walked down stairs. we got in the car and drove to Taco Bell.we parked the car and walked in Taco Bell I say down at a table when kian went to order the food I decided to text holly.

^Convo^

P-hey

H-what's up

P-nothing just hanging with kian at Taco Bell.

H-oh cool so do you you want to come to massie's party tonight.

P- yeah what time is it by the way and can you give me the address.

H- the party is at 9:00 pm and the this id the address.

P- thank you see you soon and don't get drunk when I get their.

H-okay fine I wait you to get waisted first bye.

P-yeah you better and bye love ya

H-love ya too

^End of convo^

Kian walked up with the food and we started to eat. after we ate we drive back home . I walked in the house and started to get ready for the party because it was already 7:46 so I took a shower and curled my hair and put on my make up which was a smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara with red lipstick I put hair spray to make my curls stay in place I wore my red long sleeve top and some white high waisted shorts I put in my black converse I put my phone in the back pocket and walked down stairs I grab my keys and get in my car I drive to the party. I arrive at the party and I already see drunk people I get out of the car and walk in I can already smell weed and alcohol I see holly and Kenzie and I start to talk to them I grab a beer and drink it I set it down on the counter and walk outside looking out in the sky. I get up and decided to leave I get in the car and drive home I look at the time and its 2:53 so I focus back on the road when everything go black.

____________

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I will update soon love ya loves.

-sanila