Last Chapter 20

Paige POV

Recap

I went through my contact ad landed on Jacob whitesides I pressed the call button and put it up to my ear.

J- hello

P- hey Jacob just wanted to know if you wanted to know of you we're free to talk.

J- yeah sure

we talked for a while and i hung up and got my keys and penny board and skated down to the o2l house. when I got their I k I Jed on the door and waited the door opened to reveal Ricky.

" Hey sass queen " I said as I walked in

" Hey gurl " he said

I walked I to the living room and saw Jc on the couch when he saw me he got up and walked up to me he grabbed my hand and took me up the stairs we ran into Connors room he tossed me onto the bed then Connor came hoveringme and started tickling me.

" C-Connor stop I-it " i said between breathes

" Not till you say Connor is sexy and will always get his way " he said

" Okay Connor is sexy and will alway get his way " I said

He got off me and he grabbed me by the hand and we ran to Trevor's room he was sitting on his bed with his guitar and I sat in the chair in front of him and he started to play love robbery by kalin and Myles. when he finished he grabbed my hand what is with people grabbing my hand? we ran into Ricky's room and I sat on his bed Ricky then came and started to sing ordinary. when he was done he grab my hand and Jc took me from him and he opened the door and we walked to his car we got in and started to drive.

" Where are we going Justin " I said

" You will see and don't call me Justin" he said

" Finnne " I said

We stopped and I looked out to see we were at sam's apartment complex I looked back at Jc and he had a smile on his face.

" Why are we here Jc " I said

" Because I need to show you something" he said

" Show me what Sam " I yelled

" No " he said

We got out if the car and walked to sam's apartment. when we got their we knocked on the door and the door opened to reveal Sam.

" Hey come in" he said opening the food wider

We walked in and I sat on the couch Jc sat across from me and Sam sat next to me.

" Why am I here " I say

" Because I needed you to know
I'm sorry for hurting you she kissed me I didn't I promise " he said

" Sam I believe you but I can't trust you but we can be friends again " I say

" Okay of that makes you feel better then we can be friends " he said

I hug him and kiss his cheek me and Jc leave and drive back to the o2l house. when we get their I get out and say my goodbye to the gurneys and grab my penny and ride it back to my house. when I get their I walk in and set my things down I grab my MacBook and search up for Apartments. when I was looking for apartments I found one it had 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom and huge kitchen and living room and had a view if Los angles I got the house and called up the agent. when I was done talking to the agent he said I had to be moved in by Tuesday and today was Sunday so I start to pack I call up the guys and they come as soon as they can and Jc and Connor got the heavy thing while me, Trevor and Ricky ad packing clothes, pictures, decorations, and lots of other things down i the house. when we finished it was about 9 at night so we all sat down in the couch and watched mr. Peabody and Sherman. when we finished everybody was asleep so I turned off the tv and fell asleep.

--------------
8 years later
--------------

Me and Jc are now married and we have two kids 1 boy and 1 girl Stevan and Lila. Stevan is 7 years old and Lila is 4 I having another baby and its a boy. we live in a house with 4 bedroom s and 3 bathrooms. Connor is engaged to his fiancé Mackenzie and Sam is now happy with his wife Claire. Ricky being Ricky has a girlfriend named Emma and last but not least Trevor has a girl friend her name is Michelle the girls and I are good friends and have lots if fun the magcon crew and the pops crew come a lot to visit and it is a big happy family.

The end