Chapter 9

Kian's POV

I woke up and walked in the bathroom I got in the shower and after the shower I got ready I wore my black jeans and tank top I walked down stairs to see Cameron,jack g,nash,and carter sleeping on the couch I decided to plan a prank on them so I walked up to Paige's room and I wake her up.

"Paige wake up let's mess around with guys" I say

She got up and rubbed her eyes we go into my room and I hand her a can of silly string and we walked down the stairs slowly to the living room we make sure that they are sleeping and we spray the silly string on the. They quickly get up and they have angry expressions on their faces we run up stairs and we go into our rooms while locking both of the doors.

Paige's POV

I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and got in the shower I finished my shower and got ready I wore my red diamond tank top and some high waisted shorts I put mascara and eye liner on and put my red lip stick and curled my hair u put hair spray to make my curls stay and put on my vans and walked out to my room I went on my phone when I got a call from Kenzie.

^Phone call^

K-hello

P-hey

K-hey just wanted to know if you where free.

P-yeah why

K- I wanted to go to the mall with you, me, lillana,and Tess.

P-yeah I haven't talked to them in a while so yeah let's meet up at Starbucks and we will go to the mall after that.

K-yeah okay see you soon and we will meet at 3 okay.

P-okay bye

K-bye

^End of call^

I checked the time and it was 10:32 so I still had time I walked down stairs and made eggs and bacon for every body we all ate and sat in the living room and talked. I checked the time and time went by fast it was 12:24 so I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Arizona and some pretzels I sat on the couch next to Cameron once in a while I would feel his eyes on me but ignored it. We were talking when Taylor suggested truth or dare.

"Paige truth or dare" Taylor says

"Truth" I say

"Have you had your first kiss and with who" Taylor says

" Yes and with Luke" I say

And if you don't know who Luke he was my ex boyfriend he cheated on me with my best friend amber and he was really mean.

"Truth or dare Matt" I say

"Dare" Matt says

" I dare you to lick Nash's toe" I say

"Fine" Matt says

He walks over to Nash And licks his toe and every body started to crack up.

"Truth or dare Cameron" Matt says

" Dare" Cameron says

"I dare you to kiss Paige" Matt says

"Okay" Cameron says

He got up and say next to me next thing I know I feel his lips on mine I push him off.

" I'm going to Starbucks don't bother me bye" I say

I grab my keys and my purse and put my wallet,and phone I walk out the door and get in my car I back out of the driveway and make my way to Starbucks. I park my car and walk into Starbucks I order some coffee and sat down at a table I check the time and it was 2:47 I the last sip of my coffee and tossed it I'm the trash I quickly call Kenzie to make sure that if she is coming.

^Phone call^

K-hello

P-hey Kenzs you coming

K-yeah on my way you there already

P-yeah I came to get things off my mind

K-I will talk to you when I get their okay bye Paiger's

P-okay bye

^End of call^

I see Lillana and Tess walk in so I motion them over to the table while lillana go gets their drinks I hug Tess and we talk for a while when lillana sits down next to me I see Kenzie walk through the door and walk over to us she sits down next to Tess and we decided to go to the mall we get up and get i our cars and go to the mall.

^skip mall time^

I walk to my cars and put my bags in the back and drive home. I park in the drive way and see Connors car is here so I open the door and close it behind me I walk up to my room when I was about to open my door I hear yelling.

"HOW LONG IS THIS BEEN GOING ON CONNOR" I hear kian yell

" Two weeks okay but please don't tell your sister she will be heartbroken" Connor says

"Connor you slept with another girl when you are dating my fucking sister" kian say

That what i needed to here I make my way over to kian room and burst right through the door I walk over to Connor and slap him as hard as I can and run to my room with tears runnin down my face I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door I go through my make up bag and find my old friend.