Chapter 16

Paige POV

I woke up and and did my morning routine I walked down stairs and see Tess, Jc, Ricky, Sam, Luke, Calum, and holly watching tv or on their phones I walked into the kitchen and made pancakes. soon everybody was awake and were eating breakfast I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched the fosters marathon. I took out my phone and I got a text from my mom.

From:mama 👑
Hey sweetheart me and your father had to go see your grandma we will be home in 2 weeks and don't do anything crazy love you.

To: mama 👑
Okay tell me the the details when you come back home love ya 💋.

I put my phone away and got up and went to my room I walk in my bathroom and look for my beats headphones i find them and put them on I turn on my music and love robbery by kalin and myles came on I walked out my room and into kian's room I pulled out one of his hoodies and put it on I walked down stairs and walked into the back yard I sat down by on the grass I heard the door open and I see sam come over he sits next to me and starts playing with his fingers.

" P-Paige will you go on a d-date with me " he said

" Of course I he wouldn't i " I said

I got up and pecked his cheek I went inside the house and grabbed a apple and took a big bite I sat down on me he couch and soon my eyes started to close and soon I fell asleep.

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
Hey hope you liked that chapter I was kinda short but the next chapter will be longer promise and so see you guys soon.

Love,
Sanila