Chapter 3

*Wednesday*

I get up the next morning and I see the my phone on the floor I pick it up and and walk up to my room.i get ready for the day and leave for school after I was done with my cereal and headed out.

*skip school y'all don't like learning*

I start to skate to Starbucks because I was craving some. I get their and order a cotton candy frappé and ride back home. I walk in and see kian passed out on the couch so I walk upstairs and and sit all my bed I go on my iPhone and I have a text from sam kian's best friend.

*Convo*
From:Sam is lame 🔫
Hey want to hang out later

To: sam is lame🔫
Yeah sure what time are you coming over.

From:Sam is lame 🔫
I will be over in 10 bye

To: Sam is lame 🔫
Bye

*end of convo*

I walked in my closet and got my outfit out.i walked in my bedroom and grab my purse and put my wallet,makeup bag,and gum I put my phone in my back pocket and walk down stairs I walk i the living room and see kian awake and watching tv I sit next to him and watch orange is the new black that was on the tv.

"Hey" kian says
"Hey" I say
"Where ya going" kian says
" Hanging with sam" I say
"Oh can I come" kian says in a childish voice.
"I have to ask him" i say
"Okay" kian says
I quickly text Sam if kian can come and he said yeah so now we where waiting.

_________

Hey guys hope you like the story and it was very short because I didn't have much Time to write but I will see you guys Thursday.
Peace,
Sanila