Chapter 4

*Skip to Saturday*

I wake up and get ready for the day.i walk in my bathroom and do my business and get in the shower. after my shower I get ready and do my makeup and hair. I walk in my room and grab my phone and I see I have a text from Kenzie.

*convo*
K= hey you ready for today I'm coming over in 10 to come pick you up with Lilliana be ready.

P= I'm ready and today is going to be amazing.

K=see you in a bit.

I walk down stair and head to the kitchen I grab some cereal and ate while watching tv. I finished my cereal and put it in the sink and went upstairs to get my bag. i heard a honk out side and I ran out the room and ran downstairs I walk outside and see Lilliana and Kenzie in the car I quickly lock the door and get in the car.

*skip time*
We decided to go on jaguar but Kenzie and Lilliana wanted to go on the log ride but i didn't want to go so they ditched me and I was all alone so I was waiting in line and looking around and something caught my eye a boy he had green eyes and his hair was a dirty blond and it was in a quiff he was wearing a button up shirt with some khakis I think I was staring a long time because he saw me and I quickly looked .I was finally in the front of the line and I was seating in the roller coaster but the boy I was staring at sat next to me I was so embarrassed.

"Hi I'm Connor. Connor Franta" Connor said

"Hi I'm Paige.paige lawley" I said

"Nice to meet you Paige you look pretty" Connor says

I blush a little and look back at him

"Thank you you don't look bad your self" I say

The roller coaster started up and and we went off. After the ride me and Connor got a long together we really have a lot in common and I didn't know that kian was Connors friend it was finally time to go and we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways I texted the girls where they were and the said by the car so I walked to the car and I saw the girl and we went back home. I got dropped off at home and walked in I locked the door behind me and walked up stairs and walked in my room I get changed into some pajamas and check the time it was 10:27 pm so I decided to go to sleep but I couldn't I was thinking about Connor he is so sweet and chill and also handsome o think I'm falling for him.