Chapter 18

Paige's POV

I wake up and walk down stairs I see Jenn and Rebecca on their phones and Jc,Tess, Andrea and Sam still sleeping I walk back up to my room and walk into my bathroom I washed my face and took a shower I got dressed in a black 5sos short and some black jeans I put on my galaxy vans and sprayed my warm vanilla sugar perfume on I put my hair in a braid and walked downstairs I grabbed an apple and ate it. once I was down I tossed it in the trash and went up to brush my teeth. I came back down to see everyone eating so I sat down on the couch and went on my phone because i got a text from my mom.

(M-mom p-Paige)

M- hey sweetie coming home today because grandma is feeling lot better please come pick is up at 12 around lunch time bye.

P- okay tell me the details when you get home and my friends are over so I need to tell you a lot.

M-okay that good see you soon

P-bye

I put my phone down and checked the time it was 10:16 so I had time to have a little fun I turned on my music an happy little pill came on by troye Sivan and I started singing along.soon every one joined me and when the song ended everybody burst out laughing I got up and checked the time it was 11:25 at that when I got a call from a unknown number.

( u-unknown p-Paige )

P- hello

U- hello is this Paige lawley

P- yes who is this

U- I'm nurse Anna and I called to inform you that your parents have been in a plane crash.

P- okay thank you and what hospital

U-San Clemente hospital

P- thank you

U- no problem

I hung up and burst out crying I have no one any more i'm all alone I have no one.

Sam came up to me and engulfed me into a hug.

" What's wrong bug " he said

" M-my p-parents d-d-died " I said

" It's okay I'm here for you okay " he said

Soon everybody was in a big group hug we got off each other and started getting ready to go to the hospital I put on my phone in my back pocket and grab my keys so me, sam, Rebecca, and Tess where going we all got in the car and I started driving to the hospital. once we got their I parked the car and got out I walked in and walked up to the front desk.

" Heather lawley and spencer lawley"(let just pretend that's their name) I said

" Room b15 " the lady said

I said a thank you to her and I walked to the room I walked in the room and see their bodies laying their lifeless I started with dad.

" Hey dad I miss you and I know that you are in a better place but please come back to me please i live you" I said letting tears rolling down my cheek.

I moved over to my mom next.

" Hey mom I miss you I really wanted to spend time with you when you came back i love you so t forget that" I said

I walked out the room and walked back to the lobby where everyone was their all got to say their goodbyes and we all went home. we got home and we all walked in and I went to my room it was around 5 pm so I changed into some yoga shorts and a tank top I put kian's red hoodie over the tank and walked down stairs I pulled off my shoes and slipped on my ugg slippers I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Arizona tea I sat down next to Sam and cuddled with him.

" Will you be my girlfriend " he whispered in my ear

" Yes " I said I kissed him passionately and we both pulled back we continued to watch Lilo and stitch. I felt my eyes closing and next thing I know I fell asleep.