Chapter 5

*Sunday*

I woke up and went to my bathroom. After I did my business I got i. The shower and and washed my body. after I was done with my shower I got dressed and curled my ombré hair. I walked in my room and sat on my bed I grabbed my phone and I got a text from Connor.

*convo*
C=Connor & P= Paige
C= hey good morning beautiful
P= good Morning handsome
C= what you up to today
P= I don't know why
C= just wanted to know if you wanted to hang.
P= yea of course but what time and where you coming and going.
C= I will pick you up around 4:30pm and we can go to the beach.
P= okay see ya soon little buggy boo
C= what
P= I don't know but see you soon bye
C=bye
*End of convo*
I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen I grabbed some fruit loops and milk and also a bowl and spoon and ate some cereal. after I was finished I put the bowl in the sink and went up stairs I check the time and it was 11:35pm so I decided to call up Ricky and see if he was free.

*Phone call*
R= hello
P= hey Rickster I just wanted to see if you where free today.
R= yea of course I be their in 10 do you want any of the guys their.
P= yeah bring Jc and sam.
R= okay see you later bye
P= bye
*End of phone call*

I sat on my bed and going through Instagram and Twitter when the door bell rang I went down stairs and open the door to reveal Jc,Sam,and Ricky.

"Hey" I said

"What's up" they all said

We all walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and watched tv i was on Twitter when I got 2 text from Callie sam's sister and kian so I checked Callie's first.

*convo*
C= hey girl what u up to
P= nothing just have your brother Jc and Ricky want to come over.
C= ya sure be their in 10 bye
P=bye

*end of convo*

"Sam your sister is coming" I said
"Okay" sam said
I went to kian text next
*Convo*
K=hey sis coming back home
P= okay when
K=turn around

I turn around and see kian I jump off the couch and give kian a bear hug. I finally let go and we both catch up o. Things. I hear the door bell ring so I get up and open the door i see Callie and I give her a hug and let her in we both say back down I get out my phone and I check the time and it was 3:26 so I decided to get so I went up stairs and went into my bathroom and took a shower. after my shower I get dressed (outfit in pic) I went into my room and see that it is 4:19 so I went to my vanity and did my make up and curled my hair I put on my sandals and walked down stairs. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Where you going" kian said
"I'm going out with Connor" I said
" Connor Franta"kian said
"Yeah" I said
"Okay but be home soon" kian said
" Okay" I said
I check the time and it was 4:28pm I heard the door bell ring so o got up and opened it to see Connor.

"You look beautiful" Connor said
" Thank you not bad your self " I said
"Ready to go" Connor said
"Yeah let's go" I said
We walked to his car and we both got in and we started to the beach. we finally arrived and we just walked around we went on the pier and went on the Ferris wheel we were on the top and it looked pretty I looked at Connor and we just looked each other's eyes he started to lean on so I did to and he lips crashed into mine and I kissed back when backed away and Connor broke the silence.

" Paige will you bey girlfriend" Connor said

I was shocked I thought this was a dream I went back to reality.

"Yes" I said

We got off and went back to the car we both got in and he dropped me off at home and walked me to the door. we got to the door .

"Thank you for the amazing night Connor" I said

" Your welcome babe anytime" he said

He kissed my check and walked back to his car and I watched him leave. I walk in side the house and walk up to my room i lay on my bed and I was thinking that I have a boyfriend I got up and changed into my pjs and went to bed.