Chapter 17

Sam's POV

I walk in the house and see Paige asleep on the couch I pick her up and carry her to her room I set her on her bed and pull the covers over her I take off get headphones and set it on her desk i kiss her forehead and I walk out of her room and make my way downstairs and walk in the kitchen I grab a Arizona tea and sit down on the couch.

"So you and Paige " jc said

" What about us " I said

" Are you guys dating or something " he said

" Well I asked her on a date " I said

" So where are you taking her " he said

" I might take her to the mall then sky zone and after we are going to the lake for a picnic" I said

" Sounds amazing when are you guys going" he said

" I was thinking tomorrow " I said

"Cool" he said

I got up and take the last sip of my tea and throw it away I walk up stairs and check on Paige when I walk in her room she is still sleeping I take off my pants and change into my basketball shorts I get in besides her and pull the covers over me and lay my head on the pillow she moves and comes closer to my chest and snuggles with me I wrap my arm around her and soon fall asleep.

*next morning^

^ Paige POV ^

I wake up and feel string arm around me I turn to see Sam I wiggle out of his grip not waking him I make my way to the bathroom I wash my face and do my business I get in the shower and wash my body. I get out and wrap a towel around myself I walk in my closet that is connected to my bathroom and pull out a white shirt and black jeans and my black and white converse I get dressed and make my hair into a waterfall braid I put on mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss I change my nose stud into a nose ring and I walk into my room I see Sam still sleeping so I make my way downstairs to see Ricky making breakfast.

" Guys lets prank Sam,Jc,and Connor " I said

" Heck ya " they all said

" So what are we doing " I said

We planned out every thing so the o2l crew except Sam, Jc, and Connor are going to sarana wrap the toilets because they all use the bathroom in the morning and the magcon crew is putting buckets of water above the doors so when they open the door it would splash on them and the pops crew are hiding the Arizona teas so when they want tea they would freak out and ask everyone where is the tea. we set up and get ready the first one when Connor then sam and last but not least Justin caylen they all went through the o2l trap and the magcon trap so last was the pops crew trap. so sam got up to get Arizona tea while I was trying to hold in my laughter with the others.

" WHERE IS THE TEA " he yelled

Then Jc and Connor ran to the kitchen and started freaking out it was funny that they were freaking out over some tea. I looked at the others and I see their faces with a expression like " I can't hold it in" face and we all burst out laughing out asses off they all came in and had mad and confused expressions on their faces I was laughing really hard I stopped to catch my breath with the others following.

" what the hell was that " Connor said

" We planned pranks on you guys duh" jack j said

" Ohh " they said

" Okay so where is the Arizona tea " Jc said

" It's in the garage in the fridge " I said

Jc walks to the garage and I get up and check the time it was 12 so around lunch time. I made my way to the fridge I pull out bread,Turkey slices, and cheese I made a turkey sandwich and poured some cactus cooler in a glass I sat down at the table and started eating. after I finished I cleaned all the dishes and made my way to my room I grab my phone and sit down on my bed I hear my door open I look up to see Sam.

" So I was thinking that our date could be at 3 today " he said

" Yeah of course casual or fancy " I said

" Casual " he said

" Okay so what are we doing" I said

" Well I was thinking we can go to the mall and then we go to sky zone and the last place is a surprise" he said

" You know I hate surprises bubby " I said

" Well I can't tell you I'm sorry" he said

" Fine" I sigh and get up and quicu peck his cheek and walk down to kian's room I walk to his closet and pull out one of his hoodies and I put it on I sit on his bed I play with my fingers when I hear the door bell I walk out the room and look over the railing to see Jc open the door to a girl that has blond hair And green eyes she was wearing a black shirt with black jean with black converse high tops she gave Jc a kiss on the cheek and he closed the door they walked in myths living room and I went back to kian's room I sat on his floor and went through his clothes I found a black hoodie and a red hoodie and some tank tops of his I walked out if his room and into mine I put the clothes in the closet and sat on my bed I checked the time and it was 1:41 so I started to get ready but I needed help so I called up Rebecca and Andrea they soon came and helped me they told me to take a shower wwhile they get my outfit and makeup ready I do as they say and I get in the shower I shampoo and condition my hair I was my body after in done I wrap a. Towel around my body and walk in my closet I put on my under garments and put on my pajamas I walk in my room and see Andrea and Rebecca on their phones once they see me they my get up and Andrea hands me my out fit which was a red crop top and black shorts and a cream cardigan I put on my red vans and made my way to my vanity were Rebecca sits me down on my chair and did my hair and make up. when she finished I looked in the mirror I had my make up as a natural look and me hair in curls I turned around and thanked them I check the time and it was 2:54 so I only had a couple minutes till Sam came I walk down stairs to see everybody's looking at me.

" y-you look beautiful paige " Connor said

" Thank you con " I said I sat down between Trevor and Ricky they were watching the conjuring I hear the door bell ring so I get up and get it I open to see Sam he was wearing a back button up shirt with some black khakis and to top it off his black vans.

" You look amazing " he said

" Thank you not bad your self " I said

" Ready to go " he said

" Hold on a sec" I said

I ran up stairs and grabbed my phone I jogged down stairs and said goodbye to every one I grabbed sam's hand and we get in his car. We get to the mall and we go to forever 21 I get 2 tank tops and 3 crop tops and 1 microphone necklace then from Tilly's I get 3 snapbacks and 2 beanies and a pair of new galaxy vans I also get a red penny board and that last shop we went to is bath and body works I get a a warm vanilla sugar set and a Japanese cherry blossom set and couple hand sanitizers.we walked around and we stopped at the apple store got a iphone 6 with a tie dye case and i got a tie dye case for my macbook. We left tge mall and headed to sky zone. Once we got their we got socks amd started jumping we played dodge ball and my team won and we just played around in the foam pit.we soon left and we where going to the suprise so i just layed back and watched the beautiful lights of california. We came to a stop and we were at a lake there was blanket on the grass along with a table ful of food like spegetti and fruit and glasses of water. We got out of the car and jc came out and me and sam down at the tableabd little levi (sam's little brother) came out and gave me a rose i look at sam and he was already looking at me i chuckle andbstart eating my food sam following.

It was 8 at night we were on the blanket and sam's arm was around my waist and was cuddled up next to him. It was time to go so sam helped me up and we got in the car and drove back home. We got home and no one was home except for andrea,rebecca,tess,jc,jenn the girl from earlier,and me and sam the rest left so i went up stairs and changed into my spandex and a tank top i put kian's purple hoodie over the tank and walked down stairs i grabbed an arizona from the fridge and walked back uo to ny room i got in bed and i set up every thing on my iphone 6 so once i was down i put my iphone 5s in my bedside drawer and fell asleep.

Hey guys that was the chapter so i will see you guys soon bye.