Chapter 14

Paige's POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready for the funeral I wore my black skinny jeans with a black tank top I wore my leather jacket over it and put in my converse I walked down stairs and see mom and dad eating breakfast so k join them and after we head to the funeral. We all got in the car and drove the the funeral. when we got their I spotted Sam,Jc,Ricky, Connor, Trevor, and jarred and Matt, Cameron, Nash, Carter, Aaron,jack j, jack g, Taylor, and shawn also of course my crew Kenzie,holly, Lilliana, Tess,Luke, ashton, Michael, Calum, and lastly Niall we all sat down and the ceremony had started. everybody had their time with kian saying their goodbye and it was my turn so I walked in and see my brother lifeless not moving my heart just broke in to million pieces but I sucked it up and talked to him.

"Kian I love you so much but why did you leave us why did you leave me your sister we had amazing memories I miss you so much soon I will see you I love you" I said

I walked out and started crying Tess and holly comforted me and I stopped we all decided to go my house so all the magcon boys in one car and the o2l boys in another car and me and my crew with my parents in another car. we got to my house and all my friends came to my room when my mom and dad sat down stairs.

"So let's have a sleep over" Kenzie said

"Yeah" everybody said

They left to get their stuff and I changed into my pajamas and walked into my room I looked through myopic collection and decided to choose a old Disney movie so I chose smart house as I put it in the crew burst through my door and their set their things on the floor and we started to watch the movie. we were 30 minutes and the crew fell asleep I turned the movie off and got comfy in bed.

^Middle of night^

I woke to someone shaking me I open my eyes to see Trevor.

" Another nightmare trev" I said

"Yeah can I sleep with you" he said

" Yeah " I said

He got in bed next to me and we both fell asleep.