Chapter 6

*Paige POV*
*dream*
I ran to the closest thing in the kitchen and grabbed a knife I hide behind the counter. I heard footsteps coming closer and then they stopped.
I pear around the corner and see Connor and sam with a gun in their hands they turn around and I quickly look back I hear the footsteps again then someone pulls me and slams me against a wall and I hear a gun off.

*end of dream*
I woke and I see sweat dripping from my forehead I walked into my bathroom and washed my face I check the time and it was 3:37am so I walked out of my room and into the kitchen I grab some water and walk up stairs I put the cup on my bed side table and go back to sleep.
I wake up the next morning and get ready for the day I get in the shower and wash my body i get out and wrap a towel around my body I walk in my closet and pick out my outfit I get changed and walk in my room I grab my phone and check Instagram and Twitter I walk down stairs and grab some pancake mix and start making pancakes I finished making my two pancakes and are all of them I put the plate in the sink and went up stairs and brushed my teeth I walk to kian's room and knock on the door.
"Come in" kian says
"Hey" I say while walking in
"What's up" kian says
"Nothing just wanted to know that if you wanted to hang with me and my boyfriend" I say
" Yeah and who is your boyfriend" kian says
"Connor" I say
" You guys got together" kian says
"Yeah so where you want to go" I say
"We can go to disney land" kian says
"Okay bye" I say while walking out of his room.
I walk to my room and lay on my bed I pulled out my phone and texted Connor.

*Convo*
P-hey babe do you want to hang with me and kian at Disney land.
C-yeah what time
P- we will go at 3:00pm bye
C-bye

*End of convo*
I checked the time it was 12:14 and I decide to take a nap. I heard laughing I opened my eyes a little and see Connor and kian taking pictures of me i got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey" Connor says
"Hi" I say
I walk in my bathroom and washed my face and changed my clothes I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked downstairs I see Connor and kian in the car and I get in it and we head off to Disney land.

*Skip to after*
I walked in side the house and walked up to my room I changed into my pjs and went to bed.