Chapter 7

I woke up and got ready for the day and I got in the shower and I wash my body after my shower I Change into my clothes.

*outfit*
-black crop top
-white denim jeans
-black vans
-flower crown

I walked downstairs and grabbed some eggs and bacon my mom made I finished my breakfast and put fm the the plate in the sink I pulled out my phone and see I got a text Sam.

Sam- hey come over please
Paige-coming I will be there in 10
Sam-okay come quick
Paige-okay bye
Sam-bye

I grab my car keys,wallet and purse and walked out the door I get in the car and drive to the o2l house . I arrive at the house I get out of my car and knock on the door Sam opens the door with a smirk on his face I walk in and go to the living room when I was about sit down I got a textI checked who it was and it was a group message with Nash, Matt,Cameron,and Taylor.

*convo*

All of them=hey

P=hey guys what's up and are you guys done with tour.

All of them= why don't you look yourself look up.

I look up and we all of them I run and give them all huge and kisses on the cheek we all catch up on things and talk about other things and I decided to head home so I got in the car and when I was about to leave Cameron came out of the house and asked me if he can stay at my house and of course I said yes and we were both going to my house. we got home and we both entered the house and I showed Cameron the guest room he was staying in I walked in my room and and changed into some brand new batman pj shorts and batman tank top I walked down stairs and turned on the tv I watched teen wolf and I heard something drop so I get up and check on Cameron I knock on his door and no answer so I walk in and I see him sleeping I check all around the house and I didn't see anything so I sat back down on the couch and continue on watching tv then I hear a knock I get up again and get the door I open it and see nothing when I was about to close the door someone grabbed me and put its hand over my mouth they through me in a van and put a blind fold over my eyes.

Where was I going? what do they want? where is kian when you need him?