Chapter 19

Paige POV

I woke up with the sun in my eyes i got out is Sam's grip and walked upstairs i took a shower an changed into some white shorts and a blue tank I slipped on my vans and made my hair I put in a braid I walked down stairs and grabbed an apple I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv I watched spongebob till Sam woke up. he left and i just sat their all day. my phone went off to my ring tone love robbery by kalin and Myles and I check the caller ID and it was Jc.

J-Jc and p-Paige

P- hey what's up mother fucker

J- not much but just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the o2l house tomorrow because i have something to give you.

P- okay see ya tomorrow biatch

J- bye stalker

I ended the call and decided
To get froyo so i grab my wallet , keys and penny board and leave the house I got on my board ad started down to the froyo shop. when I get there i get off my board and walk in and i get some chocolate and vanilla yogurt when i was about to leave I see a boy and girl making out in the corner of the shop the boy was Sam and the girl was acacia sam's ex girlfriend I felt my eyes getting watery I ran out of the shop and skated back home. when i home I ran in my room and cried. I walked into my closet and changed into some sweats and kian's dimond tank top i walked into my bathroom and washed my face i take off my contacts and put on my glasses.

( If I didn't tell you she wore glasses then now you know that she does )

I walked into my bedrooms and just watched some movies like mean girls, were the millers and last but not leat TFIOS. it was 10 at night so i got up and went downstairs I grabbed a Arizona tea and walked back upstairs. when I finished my Arizona tea I threw it away and before I fell asleep I texted Sam.

( s- Sam p-Paige)

P- don't talk to me again before I cut up a bitch.

I closed my phone and put it in its charger and fell asleep.

^ next morning ^

I woke up and checked my phone if Sam even texted back and he did of course *note to sarcasm*

S- what do you mean

P- don't give me that you don't know excuse sam you know why so just go fuck yourself .

S- you know what I had enough of your bullshit Paige we are arguing over some stupid thing that I don't know if and you being a god dawn slut messing with boys hearts.

P- me messing with hearts no you sucking off acacia fucking face so don't you dare come near me ass hole.

* no response *

I locked my phone and walked to my bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth I got in the shower and washed my body. when I was down I put on my under garments and put on a grey crop top with spongebob in the middle of it I but on my grey skinny jeans and put on my grey vans I curl my hair and spray it so it can stay in place I put my phone in my back pocket and walked down stairs I walked into the kitchen and made some eggs and bacon. when I was done I started eating and went through twitter and I stop and a tweet that Sam posted and it read.

@sampottorff
@staycoolpaigelawley
Well just screwed up big time and lost the love of my life I just want to fix things up.

I let a tear slip from my eyes and called someone I haven't seen in a while I pressed the home button and pressed the phone app and scrolled through my contact and it landed on.

________________

Cliff hanger!

Hey guys so hope you like the chapter and please give me suggestions if you want Jc and Connor to have girlfriends and if so I need their.

- eye color

- hair color

- style

- age

-favorite color

- favorite band / song

- and interest