{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

Seoul, South Korea
22:00

No one's pov

Sitting in the balcony, tears rolling down your cheeks while you just wiped them off with your shirt's sleeve.
You looked up at the moon, and the shining stars of the night sky which made you feel a bit better.

A small tired sigh left your mouth as you turned around to go inside your room.
Life has always been difficult for you since childhood. Your parents aren't like those lovely and caring ones. They just beat you when they're angry, Tell you that you're useless, and don't need you...when they've fought with each other and wants to take their anger out.

That's what happened today, you came back from somewhere and saw them fighting again. You got very scared as you knew what's coming next.
As always your father left the house, probably to go at some bar. While your mother took her anger out on you. One slap. Two. Three...
Cursings..
And no food...
Is she even your mother??
You've always loved her as one.
You always treat her like one, after all she's the one who gave birth to you how can you hate her right?
But even after what she do..?

You sat on your bed and looked at the document kept on your study table.
The papers, through which you can apply for an Art academy. You always loved painting, sketching, drawing, and now as your school has finished you wanted to achieve your goal to become an artist.

Y/n pov

I'm so scared!! What if mom didn't let me join it? It's my last chance for admission!! I hope she will agree.
I caressed my right cheek and a painful hiss left my mouth as soon as my fingertips made contact with the area my mom slapped me.

What's new in that

I don't want to live here, once I'll get the permission, I'll join the academy and will never come back here.

Mom said I'm a burden..and about dad? I don't remember when I last talked to him.

I'll live on my own, I'll work hard atleast I won't have to face this daily torture.
I sighed and decided to forget about these thoughts and layed down on my bed before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

-

No one's pov

The whole silent mansion echoed with the voice of one and only Kim Taehyung making the people there more scared then they already were.
The bodyguards, and all his men were standing there with their heads hung low.

Taehyung - Useless jerks!! Why did you let him go!? If he didn't gave the money?

Man - S-sir, he ran away-

Taehyung - So? Aren't you supposed to bring him here!? Go and get him.

He sat on the couch with a calmed look and the man nodded before bowing and walking away.

Today was indeed a tiring day for him.
He took his expensive phone out and called his only friend, Jungkook.

- On the phone -

Jungkook - Hey Hyung. wassup

Taehyung - I'm tired, Let's go to the club.

Jungkook - Oh okay

Taehyung - Hm, I'll be there to pick you up in few minutes.

- 2 hours later -

Jungkook - Hyung why don't you make a girlfriend now??

He asked to the boy sitting beside him, who was again surrounded by girls, clinging onto him to get his attention. And he just gulped one more shot before opening his mouth.

Taehyung - Girlfriend? Nah. I just prefer one-night relations you know *smirk*

He said glancing towards the girl who was now, sitting on his lap grinding on him slightly and she smirked. The younger boy chuckle and said

Jungkook - That's what you do almost everyday, C'mon!! Atleast when you'll have a girlfriend you won't disturb me, like you do whenever your mood is off. She'll take care of you.

Taehyung kept the glass on the table and looked at him before raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung - So, you wanna say I'm disturbing you?

Jungkook - *gulp* Hahaha I'm just kidding-

Taehyung - Whatever, I'll go now. I've some businesses to do.

He took the girl's hand from his thigh and smirked at her before standing and walking away from there and the girl followed him.

Jungkook - *chuckle* Bye~

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
tf is this-

Thank you for reading
Pls Don't forget to leave a vote❤️