{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

No one's pov

No ring.
No vows.
No celebration.
They just signed the papers, well Taehyung forcefully made Y/n sign them.
And that's it. They're married.
An innocent ordinary girl got married with Asia's biggest mafia leader. Crazy right?
She got attached in a string which she can't break. She can't escape.

-

Just by looking at his face, tears finally weld up in Y/n's eyes again being scared.

Taehyung - Aish don't cry. Save these tears sweetie there's a lot coming. *wink*

Taehyung - I can't wait you know

He whispered while biting his lips staring at her pale face

Y/n - Listen M-mister-

Taehyung - Uh-uh My name's Taehyung, Yeah master or daddy will suit more tho.

He said leaning in towards her face and she leaned back so he sighed backing away and smirked

Taehyung - It's funny how you try to do something you absolutely can't. You can run all you want baby but, you cannot escape!

Y/n - Y-your're so b-bad *sob* T-this is wrong y-you have forced m-me to marry you! I-i didn't wanted to g-get married t-this fast *sob*

Taehyung - *chuckle* Aww baby did I?
Well it's you who was being stubborn. Don't worry everything will be good.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows looking at him and tried getting off his lap But his grip around her slim waist only tightened.

Taehyung - Ugh stop moving.

So, she just kept quiet and looked down at her lap

-

Driver - Sir, we're here.

Y/n gasped as Taehyung suddenly picked her in his arms and walked towards the entrance.
She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his shoulder for support making him secretly smile.

When they reached inside the living room. Taehyung straight went towards the stairs in his room.
He opened the door and put her down, making her stand on her feet.

He was about touch her face with his hands but she backed away being scared and spoke.

Y/n - U-umm.. i-i..can I go to the washroom?

He walked towards her and held her waist.

Taehyung - You like to make me wait don't you?

She just stared at him confused with her big doe eyes making him feel a different sensetion in his stomach again.

Taehyung - Fine, go. I'll be waiting for you.

He said smirking. She nodded and quickly ran towards the washroom holding her huge gown with her hands.

Taehyung chuckled looking at her back and pushed the hairs back which were falling on his forehead and then, he felt his phone vibrating indicating someone is calling him.

He took his phone out from his pocket and looked at the screen.
He picked it up and slowly went towards the balcony.

"HYUNGGGG!! YOU GOT MARRIED JSNSKEKJ!??"

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
Tysm for those 30 votes this fast.
I love you!!
And ik this was short sorry for that. It's just I don't have any ideas for this story rn.
But when I'll re-writte/edit this story I'll inform you so you can read it again 😂

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️❤️