{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

He closed his eyes, exhaling a frustrated breathe before storming downstairs again.

Taehyung - Y/n!!!

He growled lowly hoping she would show up herself but she didn't.
Growing more impatient and annoyed by each passing second, Taehyung roamed in the living room in an attempt to spot her.

Taehyung - You wanna play huh? Fine then.

He whispered to himself, jaw clenched and hands into fists.

A dark chuckle left his mouth as he spotted the door which leads to the bustling garden of the mansion, opened.
He made his way outside, in the garden, quietly. Wanting to ‘play along.’

The evening weather and cool breeze was so pleasent and relaxing.
Taehyung walked a bit more forward and saw a figure sitting on the swing chair.
He recognised, it was Y/n, her head was resting to the side, her back facing him.

Taehyung - Y/n!

He called her out only to get replied by silence.

Taehyung - Y/n?!?

He called once more taking big steps towards her.
He went infront of the swing chair and his furious eyes unknowingly softened.

She was sleeping there, cutely. Hands loosely kept on her lap, legs swaying a bit with the chair, hairs falling in front of her face.

He found her differently and breathtakingly beautiful, just like the first time he saw her on the bridge.
Smiling softly without his own knowledge, Taehyung picked her small body in his strong arms before making his way inside the mansion again, towards the bedroom.

-

He laid her down on the soft mattress, his hungry eyes scanning her innocent face admiringly.

He stared at her pouty lips, hovering over her, resting his hands both side of her body trapping her in between. He bent down attaching his lips on her neck, leaving wet kisses all over there.

Taehyung - Don't sleep this soon baby, I wanted to play with you.

He mumbled against her skin, still doing his business.
Y/n started wriggling in her sleep, and groaned annoyingly trying to push Taehyung away from her.

But her eyes shot open when Taehyung bit the skin of her collarbone harshly, leaving a purple mark there.
Her eyes squinted, she gasped and rested her hands on his chest lightly.

Y/n - T-taehyung

Taehyung looked up at her and smirked before grabbing her jaw and smashing his lips on hers.

But after getting properly awake and into her senses, Y/n somehow managed to get out of grip and stood up. Well Taehyung let her, who knows why.
Tears started streaming down her cheeks while she was breathing heavily. She knows where it was going, it never felt good to her, it just hurts. And because she just woke up, it was so sudden for her.

Taehyung - Baby c'mon! I missed you the whole day.

Y/n - N-nooo Please.

Taehyung faked a sigh but then looked up at her smirking.

Taehyung - You seriously need to be teached how to be a good girl.

Taehyung got up from the bed.

Y/n - N-no no!! I don't want to be here!! I don't want t-to live here!!! Pleasee!

Taehyung clicked his tongue before tilting his head sideways. He chuckled before saying

Taehyung - Hmm too bad then. We're married and you're staying here, forever.

He shrugged his shoulders casually and stepped towards her.

Y/n - D-do you love me?

His jaw clenched at the question and he responded quickly

Taehyung - No.

Y/n - Exactly, w-we don't l-love eachother then why a-are you forcing m-e to live here

Taehyung - . . . . Because I want to.

He was dangerously close to her now making her sweat nervously.

Taehyung - Keep one thing in mind Y/n, me and this house, this is your world now. And, you cannot escape.

He yanked her towards him harshly holding her wrist in his hand, gazing down at her teary eyes with his angry yet calm ones.
Few sobs left Y/n's mouth as she once again, tried pushing him. But no not now, when Taehyung won't let that happen.

Taehyung picked her up effortlessly in bridal style and walked towards the bed, throwing her on it afterwards.

Y/n's hands turned into tight fists, knowing what's coming now.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
Double update ✅

40 votess pweaseeee!

Thank youuuu for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️