{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

Taehyung's pov

My eyes widened as I threw the gun on the floor somewhere and ran towards Y/n.
Sitting on my knees, I patted her cheeks

Taehyung - Yn? Yn-ah???

My heartbeat was increasing with every second while my body was covered with a layer of sweat due to nervousness. I looked around and then I heard something.

Two of my gaurds were entering inside the living room from the main door.
Feeling extremely annoyed by their so good timing I couldn't help myself but to growl angrily.

Taehyung - WOW! TF? YOU GUYS- YOU- WHAT WERE DOING THE WHOLE TIME?? WHERE WERE YOU??

Gaurd - S-sorryy Sir. But Mr.Hwan killed the gaurds at the front door. We were a-at the back s-so we understood late that s-something is happening.

I looked at him in disbelief and sighed frustratedly trying to calm down.
Picking Y/n up in my arms I started making my way upstairs towards the bedroom while saying

Taehyung - Go, call a doctor!

They both nodded and I looked infront of me, continuing to walk further.

-

I placed a soft peck on her forehead and slowly laid her down on the bed. Her clothes were wet, she must be feeling cold. The weather isn't good outside.

I bit the inside of my cheek thinking and then made my way towards the closet.

I came back in the bedroom with a towel and a hoodie of mine.

Taehyung - Ugh when will that doctor come?

Glancing at the clock, I muttered under my breathe and shook my head.
I went and sat on the bed near her when suddenly a tear dropped my eye looking at her face.

It's my responsibility to protect her at any cost and it's a shame that I couldn't.

Taking her hand in mine, I bent down and pecked both of her eyes. Then the corner of her lips where a bruise was.
It must be hurting.
My heart clenched at the thought of her being hurt.

Why? Why!!?? Ain't I the one who gave her so much pain?? Then whyyyy I'm feeling bad now?!!?

I was busy crying silently while caressing her face when suddenly a knock was heard on the door.