{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11❜:❀}

꒰ 🔞 ꒱

He was admiring her tired and tear stained face, she looked so beautiful to him in that condition as the reason was him.
But then he noticed she was about to fall asleep because of how tired she was.
So he grabbed her jaw and removed the gag from her mouth.

Taehyung - Don't you dare close your eyes now. I'm not done with you.

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at him in horror.

Y/n - N-no ple-ase

She tried speaking but it only came out as a whisper.
But Taehyung just made her legs wrapped around his torso and held her closer before again sucking and biting her jaw making the old marks more darker.

Having almost zero engery, Y/n wasn't able to stop him... just tears rolled down her eyes and her throat felt dry. A few sobs left her mouth as his hand made contact with her clit rubbing it slowly while he was still busy marking her jaw, her neck and shoulders.

And then after few minutes he looked up at her face, when his eyes diverted towards her trembling lips and without thinking any further he smashed his lips on hers hungrily.

Holding the back of her head, without breaking the lustful kiss Taehyung suddenly slammed himself in her again making her moan in his mouth.

He too, broke the kiss and threw his head back moaning from the pleasure he was feeling while Y/n just had her eyes closed because of the unbearable pain.
The gag was removed from Y/n's mouth so her moans were clearly audible making Taehyung smirk as he was enjoying it.

Taehyung fastened the speed of his thrust, he cupped her face with his one hand and spoke.

Taehyung - Open your eyes, babygirl.

But being scared to look at the devil's face who was devouring her without her will, she couldn't get the courage to do what she was asked for.
Taehyung slammed himself more deep and hard inside her groaning loudly making her shout and open her red teary eyes too.

Y/n - S-stop please *whisper*

He bit his lower lip staring at her innocent face finding it irresistible, wanting to ruin her even more.
And he did, he more harshly pounded himself in her hitting the right spot with every thrust.

Taehyung - Fuck! S-so good aahhh.

Not bearing the pain, yet weird pleasure Y/n tiredly rested her head on one of his broad shoulder. And once more she attempted to push him away by keeping her small fists on his chest but it was of no use.

__________

Taehyung - Aahhhh s-shit.

Taehyung groaned loudly burying his face in the crook of her neck while cummimg for the third time.

After he catched his breath, he brushed his hairs back from his forehead and looked at the already half-asleep Y/n and chuckled. She was still sobbing a bit. He took one of her hand which was resting on his chest and kissed her fingertips softly.

He pulled her away from his shoulder and laid her down on the bed before plopping himself beside her and covering their bodies with the duvet.

He smirked to himself looking at all the marks he made on her small delicate body.

Taehyung - See, I finally had you. You're fully mine now.

He whispered before kissing her one last time and laid down his back facing her.

"She felt so good. She's different, so vulnerable and innocent. She's nowhere around those sluts I fucked before.
This isn't a one night desire... I never slept with a girl afterwards, I never wanted to nor I felt so desperate for someone.
Idk what's this."

Shrugging away the thoughts Taehyung finally drifted off to sleep.

______

It was almost one or two hours after that.
And Taehyung woke up because he heard some sobs and hiccups.
First he ignored that but then, he opened his eyes feeling annoyed and turned around to face her.

He saw Y/n curled up in a ball, fully covered with the duvet. While sobbing, as tears were running down her closed eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows feeling annoyed and kept his hand on her shoulder to shake her a bit.
She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him.
She could feel with his expressions that he was annoyed probably because she waked him up.

So she lowly spoke between her sobs.

Y/n - S-sorry I d-didn't mean to w-wake-

Taehyung - What's the problem?

He spoke in his sleepy voice.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-

Thank you so much for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️

30 votes pweaseeeeeee >.<