{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

Taehyung's pov

I wore my clothes and got out of the room with a different mood today.
A sly smile was plastered on my face, I'm smelling like her a lot and I'm somehow loving it?
She's so adorabl-

"Taehyung Hyung"

I came out of my thoughts as I reached downstairs in the living room and heard Jungkook calling me.
I cleared my throat and went towards him.

Jungkook - Heyy!!

We did a bro hug and then separated.

Jungkook - Wah you look happy today Is it because of my sister-in-lawww~ Oh what was her name again? Yes Y/n! Hyung I wanna meet her!!!

He asked while smiling widely but I just shook my head at him and spoke

Taehyung - Shut up. You can meet her later And first tell me did you get any information about that Eun-Sang?

My face changed into a serious one so as his, well Eun-Sang is troubling me a lot lately. He's just like a new enemy to me now.

Jungkook - Yes we did. But not the whole, he's very clever...

We sat on the couch and started talking about our work.

-

Then after a few minutes he spoke out of the blue

Jungkook - Hyung c'mon I wanna see Y/n! Where's she? Wait have you locked her inside or what??

Taehyung - You're dumb aren't you?
Fine, I'll go and call her. I don't know if she'll come or not.

I shrugged my shoulders at the end, to which Jungkook asked.

Jungkook - Huh? Why won't she come??

Taehyung - You don't know, she's so stubborn. And...she don't like me well that's what I guess but I don't care.

Jungkook - Tsk tsk!! You must've done something that's why!! Poor her, anyways go and call her before I leave.

He said patting me arm slightly

I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch making my way upstairs.

-

I reached infront of the door and was about to open it when I heard

"He's so bad, soooo!! Rude man without hearttt. What does he think he is?? Just a typical heartless mafia!!"

She's talking to someone? About? Oh me-

I silently opened the door and saw Y/n. She was brushing her hairs standing infront of the mirror while sulking and blabbering, tho her eyes were teary a bit.

I don't know after how long but I wanted to laugh, is this how she curse someone??
Unknowningly a chuckle left my mouth.

Y/n - He's such a beast!!! Monster!!! Devil-

Taehyung - Done cursing me?

She froze on her spot and her eyes widened.

Closing her eyes, she scrunched her nose before looking down.

I went towards her and turned her to face me after keeping the hair brush on the dressing table, placing a kiss on her cheek due to which she tightly clutched her dress with her hands

Taehyung - I feel so sad, you were saying all that to me weren't you?

Her head shot up towards me with wide eyes.

Y/n - N-no

Taehyung - Liar!

I spoke with a serious tone fighting the urge to smile and she gulped hardly.

Y/n - I-i'm sor-ry.

Taehyung - Only sorry?

She shrugged her shoulders with a confused look and looked down again.
I pulled her towards me by her waist leaving zero gap between us. She gasped lightly

Taehyung - We'll discuss this later. Now, come with me I want you to meet someone.

She didn't said anything and I held her wrist dragging her downstairs.

No one's pov

They reached in the living room and found Jungkook already standing. He looked at Y/n who's head was hung low and smiled widely.

Jungkook - Ohh Heyy sister-in-law! Omg you're so cute, no doubt Hyung married you.

He spoke while wriggling his eyebrows but Taehyung just gave him a glare.

Y/n hesitantly looked up towards him, thinking he'll be the same like Taehyung.
But she broke into a small smile looking at the new boy's genuine bunny-like smile.

Y/n - H-Hi.

Taehyung - He's Jungkook, my work partner and great friend.

He trust Jungkook that's why he is letting you meet him.

Jungkook - Ah Hyung-

His phone started ringing in between and he picked it up.

-

Jungkook - Hyung, I'll get going now, see you at work.
Enjoy you both *wink*

Taehyung chuckled softly and spoke

Taehyung - Sure *smirk*
And yes I'll also come in one hour or two.

Y/n felt uneasy looking at Taehyung smiling like that but shrugged it away.
Jungkook waved at them smiling and hurriedly walked out of the mansion.

Just then Y/n noticed that the maids from yesterday and two three more with them, were walking out of the house with some luggage in their hands...and frowned.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
Double update but the chapter wasn't good, I'm sry.

Plus my phone keeps hanging it's very difficult to write🥴
Anyways

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment ❤️