{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

No one's pov

"Y/n!!!!!!"

You opened your eyes and squinted them to adjust the brightness in your room. You just woke up when you heard your mother shouting and stood up from your bed to go downstairs.

You remember when you came back from your usual night walk yesterday. Everything was ok, what happened now? Did you do something wrong? Or your parents fought again?
And as soon as you reached there, you saw her sitting on the couch, covered in sweat, looking all panicked.
You got worried and frowned.

Y/n - Mom? What happened?

Y/m - Y/n!! Your f-father left u-us!!!

Y/n's eyes widened when she heard what her mother said.
Her father barely cared about them, she knows. But leaving them alone like this? Isn't that too much? What will they do now? Y/n didn't asked her mother how she came to know that her dad has left them, she just knows, this was about to happen someday.

No matter how she behaves, she's your mother afterall. You went towards her, and wiped her tears though tears were flowing down your face too but your first priority is your mom right now.

She cried more harder, yea she always says she love your dad so much, it was he who fell out of love and then it just got worst day by day, going to bar, not coming home at nights and all. All you didn't liked is, their fight made your life miserable. They forgot you, you were left alone. And not only you, your whole family was affected. You all could've been a small happy family but couldn't.

But maybe now, as they're not together, they won't fight? Your mom won't take her anger out on you right? This toxic relationship of theirs won't exist anymore, that's what you're relieved about.
Maybe your life will get a bit better now!
Maybe

Y/m - W-what we'll do n-now??

Y/n - *whisper* It's ok mom, everything will be fine.

Your mother hugged you again and you let her be like that. 

After sometime, when she calmed down, she asked you for breakfast and you quickly went to make it and did other chores too.

______

Taehyung's pov

Here I'm in sitting in my office mindlessly playing with the gun in my hand, thinking about the only girl I'm nowadays interested in.. I can't rest, I want her.

Argh what have you done to me!??
Her image comes infront of me everytime I close my eyes. This is new, and I'm loving it. I've never felt this before.
Her small petite figure, black silky locks, just everything about her. Specially the innocent aura.

I don't even know her, and I can tell she's different from all the girls I met till now.
She looked so innocent. That's what attracted me the most. I don't know what's happening with me but I just have one urge that., I want to make her mine. Mine, before anyone else would do.

- Flashback -

No one's pov

Taehyung just came out of his black luxurious car followed by two of his men. He went inside the abdomened building and stood infront of the man who is shaking while looking at him.

He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow towards the man.

Taehyung - *chuckle* So, you're the one who was sending our information to my enemy huh.

Man - S-sir p-please I-I'm sorr-y-

Taehyung - You should be.

He bent towards him and looked in his terrified eyes, he pulled his mask off while smirking and said

Taehyung - *whisper* I hate betrayals.

Taehyung slid his hand inside the pocket and took out a gun. Not even in a second, a gun shot was heard and the man before him was laying on the floor lifelessly.

Taehyung - Clean this.

He ordered to his men.

°Taehyung's pov°

I turned to the other side and walked out of the building,  towards the bridge nearby.
The cool breeze hit my face and I closed my eyes for a second, inhaling a deep breath in as soon as I reached there. The night view was so calm and refreshing.

After a few minutes I turned around to go back towards my car but something, more like someone caught my eyes.

A girl

I didn't saw her before, I guess she came just now. She was walking slowly and stopped near the bridge, she leaned on it a little, facing the river. She closed her eyes. She looked so calm but I don't know why, why she looked so alone.
I tilted my head, and when I looked at her face my stomach made an excited flip, she's something else. I felt weird and new.
She has a perfect body tho. 

*Smirk* Got someone to play with tonight.

I was about to go towards her but my phone started vibrating. It was a message from Jungkook. It's important I would have to go.
But I don't want to, if it was some other girl I wouldn't have mind much. But for now, I want her only.
I smirked and looked at her body one last time before heading towards my car.

Will see you soon princess.

- End Flashback -

It has been two days now. And I don't know why I'm so desperate for her.
Just by thinking about her, her body, I got hard.
A low grunt left my mouth.
I need her. At any cost. NOW.

I couldn't got the time because of few works and couldn't visit the bridge after that night.
But I'll complete all the work early today, and I'll go near that bridge again.

Can't wait..

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-

I cringed a lot while writing this😂

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote pwease ❤️