{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

9:00 am
No one's pov

You were wide awake, staring out of the window you were laying on the bed with a blank face. Though, tons of thougts were running through your mind.
Specially the things Taehyung told you last night. His story which you never knew, never noticed.

You sat up tiredly, and wore your slippers before standing up and made your way outside the bedroom. You went downstairs and the cool breeze coming from the garden hit you, swaying your hairs backwards. The weather was cloudy, the sky was dark. Looks like it's gonna rain in the morning itself. You took a glance out of the window but then started walking towards the study room. Pushing the door open you entered inside and directly went towards the window where you used to sit. As you were not well Taehyung didn't let you come here or even in the living room, he just kept you inside the bedroom so that you can have proper rest.

You gulped the lump in your throat, yeah, you were almost on the verge of crying and your breathing was uneven. Everything was so, so damn frustrating and confusing for you. Even more after Yesterday night. You couldn't bring yourself to decide, it was already hard to do something before but it's more harder now. Your lower lip trembled and few tears dropped from both of your eyes making your view blur while you were still breathing heavily. You stood up with a heavy and clenched heart and roamed your eyes around the room.

The nightmare you saw yesterday, reminded you of what Taehyung did. How bad you wanted to slap him that time but couldn't and now that's surely impossible knowing he's your one and only bestfriend. And that is what making you frustrated or even more than that. Your eyes caught the paintings you made kept on Taehyung's table as you walked towards it. You picked them up in your hands.

You have hate and love towards the same person?

Groaning irritatedly you tore both of the sheets throwing them somewhere before hitting your fist on the table harshly that it started bleeding. But you didn't care much about it, the pain in your hands was very less than the pain in your heart, your throat.

You fell on the floor still crying and sobbing messily choking on your own tears. You looked at your hands and saw the blood, but instead of going outside you punched your fist on the table again out of frustration.

On the other hand, Taehyung woke up hearing the noises and hurriedly sat up on the bed.

Taehyung - Y/n?