{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

Next day

You still cant beleive how you agreed for something like this. You sighed and looked in the mirror infront of you wearing a silk robe.

Gulping the lump in your throat you asked yourself one last time
"Why you're doing this?"

- because you want freedom! Yes.

"You don't know the person who said will help you..?"

- you've already came so far right? Giving a try won't hurt.

You kept your sweaty hand on the door knob and twisted it.
You saw Taehyung sitting on the bed using his phone.

"You just have to keep him properly busy for some time that's why you've to this ok?"

You remembered the words of that guy and then suddenly Taehyung looked up at you, as you were just standing there busy in your thoughts. No matter what, doing this was something you absolutely didn't liked.

His eyes sparkled looking at you, and he slowly stood up.

Taking small steps ahead, he stood right infront of you admiring your face with his lustful eyes.
Pulling you closer to him that his breathe was hitting your forehead, he spoke making your expressions turn pale as you panicked internally.

Taehyung - Are you planning to do something sweetheart?

He rubbed his nose on your cheek and placed a peck there.

Taehyung - You're really trying to attack me? Like this huh? *chuckle*

He snuggled in your neck as a  sigh of relief left your lips knowing he wasn't talking about the so called 'deal' you have.
Pulling away from the hug he held your waist with his both hands and started kissing you, smoothly. The kiss wasn't passionate, nor in a very quick pace.

Your small fist clutched his white shirt tightly as he swiftly slipped his tongue in your mouth. He started talking small steps making you to move back too. Your breathe hitched with nervousness as you remembered, where this goes.

Finally your back made contact with the wall as he was now hungrily kissing you not letting you breathe at all.

God, you didn't even had to try-
He's already so busy

He snaked his strong veiny arms around your waist more tightly attaching your body with his. As he looked at your closed eyes and placed a wet kiss on your cheek.

You slowly opened your eyelids but till then he was back to his business, he digged his head in your neck again while sucking it.

"Oh, no! Not again!"