{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

No one's pov

Hwan - Why? Let me taste you too. That Taehyung must've enjoyed you a lot, I can tell.

You cringed at his words and shook your head as a no, but out of the blue his grip on your wrist tightened, he held your hairs which were tied in a pony tail, in a fist and started dragging you out.

A deafening scream left your mouth because of the pain you felt.
He kept dragging you out of the study room but then, when he reached near the door you somehow managed to get out of his grip by wriggling.

You ran towards the living room but a hand jerked you backwards making you fall. You groaned as your forehead hitted the glass table nearby and it started bleeding.

Your eyes were tightly closed, cheeks were wet with tears, neck was covered with sweat, there was a cut on your hand which you got when you fell and the wound on your forehead was bleeding too.

Then suddenly you felt a grip on your hairs again.
Hwan grabbed your hairs in a fist and made you stand.
You tried getting out but what he said... stopped you for a moment.

Hwan - Oh Darling, if you could fight you wouldn't be stuck here right?!

You stopped and looked towards him with your red teary eyes but he only smirked.

Hwan - Let's just keep quiet and have some fun real quick ok?

You sobbed and vigorously shook your head as a no but he ignored it and dragged you towards the couch.
You tried grabbing the vase from the side table nearby but he held your wrist preventing you to do so.

He pushed you on the couch and removed his watch, your eyes sparkled in hope as you took this chance and ran towards the garden door. It was the nearest way to get out and call someone for help.

You stepped outside the door, into the garden and heard a thunderstorm making you flinch. It was still raining, your hairs and clothes started drenching in water but before you could go any further or shout..

A hand wrapped around your waist, and one around your mouth.
He pulled you inside the mansion again and slapped you, hard, making the corner of your lip to bleed. You fell on the ground, and he held your arm abruptly pulling you up.

Hwan - Fucking stop before I shoot you right here!

He whisper yelled at you angrily before picking you up in his arms. Throwing you on the couch like you were nothing, he hovered over you. Capturing your smaller frame under his.

Y/n - N-no ple-ase

Your whole body was trembling, with fear and due to cold, because your hairs and clothes were wet.
You felt so bad, you tried your best but...it all went in vain.

Sadly, what he said was true. If you could've fight, you wouldn't have been stuck here. As someone's slave.

For now, all you were doing is closing your eyes shut praying with your whole heart.

Though your eyes were closed you could sence and hear, how hurriedly he was trying to unbuckle his belt.

You opened your eyes, and decided to try again. You pushed Hwan with the whole strength left in your body.

Your both hands were on his chest, pushing him and he was holding your wrists trying to remove them.

You were breathing heavily, crying non stop when suddenly heard a very loud furious growl.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY WIFE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!"

Slowly rotating your head towards the voice, your red eyes caught Taehyung standing near the front door.
For the very first time, you felt happy and relieved seeing him. More warm tears left your eyes as you gaze met his while your sobs became quieter.

Taehyung's eyes softened looking at you, but then he noticed your red eyes, the wounds on your face, Hwan's hands holding your wrists, and his blood boiled as his eyes turned red in pure anger.

Meanwhile Hwan was shocked to see Taehyung here, you slipped your wrists out of his grip and managed to run towards Taehyung hugging his waist tightly sobbing on his chest.

Your trembling hands made their way to clutch his shirt into your small fists. His shirt was wet because of your tears and because of your clothes and hairs too. He tightly engulfed you back in a securing hug caressing your back softly while few tears dropped his eyes.

Your sobs were making his heart clench. He broke the hug slowly and cupped your cheeks, and when he saw your condition,  your wounds came in his sight, his jaw clenched again.

Softly removing your hands from his shirt, he took furious big steps towards Hwan before landing a harsh punch on his face.

He fell on the floor, Taehyung pressed his foot on his hands making him groan.

Taehyung - How dare you touch her!!! How??? Moreover I trusted you for fucking 5 years!!! And this is what you do behind my back?

Taehyung bent down till his level and placed the gun on his temple.

Taehyung - Tell me, who you're.working.for?

Taehyung isn't dumb. How Mr.Hwam used to act weird, he spotted it right away. All the informations of their work, missions were leaking and this could be only done when someone within the gang was betraying him.

Hwan coughed but smirked shaking his head as a no.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shot a bullet in his right leg making him groan even louder.

Taehyung - TELL ME!! YOU'RE SO CHEAP! YOU LITERALLY BETRAYED ME IN EXCHANGE OF A FEW AMOUNT OF MONEY WHEN I GAVE YOU A JOB TO SURVIVE!!

Not being able to answer anything, he just kept groaning while wriggling on the ground.

Taehyung - And, on top of that, you tried laying your hands on MY wife huh? Tch tch too bad Mr.Hwan.

Taehyung casually shot his left leg too and watched him shouting in pain.

Taehyung - You still won't tell me? Who is behind all this??

Hwan just wriggled laying on the floor with his brows scrunched together because of the pain.
Not getting any answer Taehyung stood up from the kneeling position and stared at him with his jaw clenched.

He saw Hwan was trying to take his gun out from his pocket, he was about to pull it out but....

A bullet was already shot in his forehead by Taehyung as his body stopped moving and eyes closed.

Taehyung - Useless

That's all Taehyung muttered before turning around with blank expression.

But it turned into a worried one when he spotted Y/n already passed out on the floor.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
⚠️ Unedited

I tried a longer one :))
95+ votesss for next chapter

Thank you for reading Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Stay safe❤️💜