{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

No one's pov

You keep caressing his back with your small hand, and let him cry. Few tears were dropping from your eyes too, you never understood what your bestfriend was going through.

You never saw him crying this hard. Neither in childhood.

With each passing second, Taehyung calmed down and so did you. He pulled away his face from your neck as you wiped his tears with the back of your sleeves. He raised his teary eyes looking into yours and chuckled.

He did, he did felt love when you asked him something nobody ever noticed or cared for. But it was something he just never wanted to remember anymore.

Y/n - D-dont you think if you'll let it out to someone, you'll feel better?

Taehyung just sighed heavily and looked down. You bit your lower lip as you were hesitant to push him any further.

Y/n - I-it's fine. Let's sleep

You whispered and started laying down as he did too. He was looking at the ceiling while you out of the window.

Taehyung - I just... don't know how to tell.

He shrugged and you turned towards him to look at his face. He too looked in your direction and spoke

Taehyung - I never actually wanted to be a mafia. But, I was forced to, to be like my dad.

You looked him listening to each and every word he spoke carefully and you were surprised that Taehyung's father was a Mafia too? You never knew before?

Taehyung - My dad...tch I don't even want to call him my dad. He was just too busy in his so called illegal work that because of him my mom also left us. I was taught from the very beginning that I've to become a mafia, I've to get prepared. And the moment I used to deny, my dad himself used to beat me. Slaps? Kicks? Belts? and what's that? Yeah burnt cigarette? Wooden stick? Heck! I don't even remember what else I've gotten hit by. And yes that mark, on my back. I don't know how it's still there.

He finished the last line with a dark chuckle and then continued speaking after looking at your teary eyes.

Taehyung - I was...small to fight back or to understand things properly. This happened from my childhood, when I was around 5-6 years old till the time I got the position. You know I'm happy that mom left us, dad used to beat her too! I hope she must be living a better life now.

Taehyung - And soon, one day, dad also passed away. I did cried, but not as much as I did when mom left us.
I didn't wanted to became a mafia but then, I don't know what happened I got so engaged and busy in this, the position, the money,  everything after dad passed away..that I started liking it. Everything was so.. like, attractive? should we say, the people, the place and the way everyone was under me, my control. I... I somehow forgot how I was before.

Taehyung - I did sooo much in these years that I think..I can barelyy make things right again. I don't know...how to.

You kept quiet carefully listening to every single word he said till now, as he kept speaking while looking at ceiling.
It was so late and the pills you took weren't helping either that you started closing your eyes slowly because of the sleepiness, tho you wanted to stay awake and listen to him further.

But looked like Taehyung had nothing more to say either. Sighing slightly, he looked at you and found you almost asleep. Giggling softly, he covered you with the duvet properly and slid himself inside too. 

Taehyung - And then, I unexpectedly met you on that bridge. I wish I had realised before, I wish I didn't do what I did to you. I wish I can go back in time and correct my mistakes. I wish I could've changed before....

He whispered and placed a peck on your lips. Resting his lips on yours for a few seconds, he calmed himself down. He smiled pulling away and looked at you with so much love in his eyes, remembering the way you always treat him so well even after what he did.
He doesn't deserves you. Do he?

He really felt better, after letting out all what he had inside him for these past years. But now he was sleepy too.
Closing his eyes slowly, he snuggled closer to you and drifted off to sleep.

-

"N-no ple-ase stop"

He grabbed your wrist tightly pushing you on the bed as you just cried and panicked which didn't affected him at all.

"Ple-ase don't d-do this"

"P-please it hu-rts"

Ignoring all your pleads and cries he started removing your clothes and threw them on the floor with his.

.

.

.

.

.

You woke up from your sleep and breathed heavily while drops of sweat were formed on your forehead.

You kept your hand on your forehead and closed your eyes as you tried to calm down.

It was a nightmare. Of when Taehyung used to force you. There was so much you wanted to speak,  to shout at him that time but...you couldn't.

You looked at your side and saw Taehyung still sleeping and you didn't wanted to wake him up. Drinking water from the glass kept on the side table, you sighed lightly and somehow laid down closing your eyes, again trying to sleep as it was around 3 in the morning.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-

Erm I guess next chapter will be the end. I'm sorry that's only how much I could expand otherwise the story was ended long ago🗿🤚🏻

100+ votes for next chapter ⭐

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ❤️

Stay safe.
Ily ★彡