{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

No One's Pov

Taehyung - Let's not play hide and seek anymore. Tell me what do you want?

Said Taehyung sitting across Eun-Sang in the living room of an old abandoned building.

Eun-Sang - You obviously know what I want.

Eun replied with a chuckle at the end making Taehyung raise an eyebrow.

Eun-Sang - Your position. Give me your Mafia leader's position or ...

He looked straight into Taehyung's eyes and leaned in a bit before continuing

Eun-Sang - I'll have to snatch it.

He leaned back on the couch he was sitting and let out a dry laugh before opening his mouth again.

Eun-Sang - That innocent wife of yours. Huh, I thought she would help me in that. Everything was perfect, according to the plan. I would first kidnap her and then you, and then I would've killed both of you but SAD-LY!

He sighed frustratedly

Eun-Sang - She backed away! And everything was ruined seriously!! You're lucky to have her you know.
And I know you love her But don't worry, after killing you I'll take very good care of her.

Taehyung poked his tongue on his inner cheek and chuckled.

Taehyung - That's the point Mr.Eun, all wrong what you did was.. involving my wife in this shit.

Smiling sarcasticly, Taehyung pulled out his gun from his pocket but then Eun-Sang spoke.

Eun-Sang - Uh-huh? You'll do such a stupid mistake? This building is surrounded by my gaurds, and you don't even have one with you to help

Taehyung faked a sad sigh and just then 10-15 men, wearing all black came inside the room. Taehyung looked up at Eun-Sang and saw him smirking.

Eun-Sang - So? Mr.Kim, you're giving me your position or..

Before he could continue two loud gunshots were heard in the room.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung blinked his eyes and saw Eun laying on the ground lifelessly while blood was pouring out of his body.
He made an annoyed look with his jaw clenched and kept his gun inside before turning around, as he knew someone was standing there.