{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

You closed your eyes shut and tears rolled down from them as you slowly kissed him back.
Which only made him more desperate as he grabbed the back of your head with his hand, deepening the kiss while groaning softly.

He himself don't know why he felt a different and weird sensation in his stomach feeling your lips move against him. It just felt so good to him that he couldn't help but smiled through the kiss.

You weren't able to cope up with him, as he was just harshly kissing you, moving his lips in a very quick pace.

He needed more so he licked your lower lip asking you to open your mouth. But you didn't. So he laid you down on the mattress without breaking the hungry kiss.

He was on top of you and his hand went to your clothed core, rubbing it slowly making you moan in his mouth and gasp.

Y/n - mmmm

And as soon as he got the chance he entered his tongue in your mouth exploring every corner, and sucking your tongue.
You were absolutely out of breath till now but he wasn't going to stop. You tiredly patted his shoulder to let him know, and he finally letted you go. But only for three seconds as he again captured your lips with his.

You were already tired, how can he, do this for so long? Ofcourse because he had more strength than you.
You again felt weak, you cannot do anything you know. Even if you're not liking what he's doing.

Then You felt him removing the towel which was wrapped around his torso making your heart thump in nervousness.

Oh, no-

He quickly got rid of the duvet which you were wearing, too.
Breaking away from the kiss you pleaded him while trying to push him away.

Y/n - NO! P-please Taehyung it hurts p-please.

He was already very hard till now so he just sat up and slammed his cock inside you not caring about anything else.

A long, loud groan left Taehyung's mouth feeling your walls around him. He didn't move and just bent down to kiss you again.

And after a few minutes he started moving.. hard, deep and aggressively while moaning loudly after breaking away from the kiss.

He held your waist, brows scrunched together and head threw back because of pleasure.

Taehyung - *groan* S-so good hmmf.

Y/n - s-stop ple-ase it hurts-

Taehyung - Shhh, just a bit more. A-argh

____________

You both came together. Taehyung was heavily breathing while still holding your waist.

Kissing your shoulder, He moaned and pulled out before laying beside you.

Your eyes were shut close, not wanting to see his face. You just wanna hide or run, just away from him.
You quickly covered yourself with the duvet, after wiping your tears.

He stood up wrapped the towel around his torso again.

Taehyung - Go and take a bath, Your dresses are in the closet.

He said, and you went towards the bathroom as quickly as you could.
He too, went towards the closet.

-

You entered inside the bathroom and directly went under the shower after turning it on.
You slid down the glass wall and kept your hand on your mouth trying not to cry loudly.

You could still feel the pain in your whole body everytime you moved any muscle. You can't even stand and look yourself in the mirror, there were only marks on your whole body.

You just hate it, everything. Him, this house, and you being weak compared to him, everything. What kind of revenge he wants from you?
You just wanted to run away from here but how??? If asked, you felt wayy better in your house than here.

-

After you cleaned your body properly, removing his scent from you. You came out after wearing a bath robe, feeling muchhh better after taking a shower.

Hoping Taehyung would've went out You walked towards the closet oh, the huge closet.
God, this man is indeed rich.

You saw few outfits hanging there in a different column, others were filled with men's wear probably Taehyung's.

Most of them were dresses which were a bit too revealing for you and some were tops with short skirts.

You wanted something which could cover your whole body as there were so many marks of hickies and bites.
So you picked a full sleeves tee and a pair of jeans.

You putted some ointment on the marks after wearing your clothes and were now brushing your hairs infront of the mirror.
Tears weld up in your eyes again remembering what he did while you were "cursing" him in your way.

Y/n - He's so bad, soooo!! Rude man without hearttt. What does he think he is?? Just a typical heartless mafia!! He's such a beast!!! Monster!!! Devil-

"Done cursing me?"

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-

Yesterday I couldn't do a double update :(( sorry.
But if today's chapter got 30+ votes I promise I'll do a double update ❤️❤️❤️✨

Thank you so much for reading don't forget to vote and comment.