{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3❜:❀}

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

Taehyung's pov

Yeah f-faster!! Ahhhhhhh

"Sir?"

"SIR!!!"

I flinched a bit and woke up when I heard someone calling me. I opened my eyes properly and looked around only to find me sitting in our meeting room.

Fuck. That was a dream. This girllllll ahh What's wrong with me!?!???
I shook my head and sighed, leaning back towards my chair.

Employee - Sir, the meeting is over.

I nodded at him and got up from my chair after a few seconds, heading towards my office.
I entered inside and took my mask, phone and gun.
It was the last meeting for today, I can go now.
It's already dark, let's see if I'll see her again.

I stopped walking when I realised. Why I'm being so desperate?! I neverrr went somewhere for a girl like this? Ahh nevermind. It's just a few hours thing once I'll have her I won't even look back I know *smirk*

I didn't took any gaurd with me and drove off to that bridge near the abdomened building, where I was last time when I saw her.

___________

No one's pov

You just ate your dinner with your mother and now were cleaning the dishes.

After doing the dishes, you went upstairs towards your room. Opening the window, you stared at the moon and that's when you remebered it's time for your usual night walk.

You quickly changed your clothes, grabbed your phone and went outside.

Walking down the silent road, taking the fresh air in, you smiled a bit feeling relaxed. You could see the bridge, indicating you're gonna reach there very soon. The night view, lights, moon and stars always made you feel so chill and cozy. You like being alone, at least nobody takes their anger out on you, nobody judges you, nobody makes you work.. you're just free to do whatever you feel like doing when you're alone.

___________

Taehyung parked his car near the building and got out of it. He felt the cool, calming breeze as soon as he kept his leg outside.
He wore his mask, well he always have to as a precaution so nobody can recognise him. And after all he's a Mafia, ofcourse his enemies can be anywhere and maybe following him.

Taehyung's pov

I started walking towards the bridge, with my hands in the pocket of my jacket.
But when I reached there, I didn't saw anyone. I felt a bit disappointed, but why not wait a bit? What if she'll come after sometime?

I was busy in my thoughts when suddenly, a bike passed by so closed to me. And the freaking man who was riding it just scratched my arm with a blade-knife. It couldn't reach much deep in my skin but still a low groan left my mouth as I tried chasing him but it was of no use, he was on a bike and had already reached far from my sight.

It was so sudden!

I held my arm, where it was bleeding and hissed in pain.
Bastard!!!! Must be one of those men of my shitty enemies. What did he got now huh!?
I shook my head slightly while cursing the man.
But then I heard a sweet voice

" *Gasp* mister, your hand is bleeding "

I looked up to see the girl, I'm finding since last two days (ahh Finally)standing in front of me with worried expressions while pointing at my hand.
I didn't said nor did anything just stared at her.

Y/n - You should cover it.

She started looking around and then slipped her hand in one of her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. She looked a bit hesitant but took my hand in hers and I slightly shivered when I felt her skin in contact with mine as she was wrapping the handkerchief around my arm.

The wound isn't that deep. So It can be covered with handkerchief - y/n thought

She slowly and carefully let go of my hand

Y/n - You should visit a doctor, or you may get infected.

Nobody said things like these to me before?

I don't know why-
Words didn't came out of my mouth at all and I was just busy staring at her face.
And I could see she was a bit confused at that. She bowed slightly at me and turned around before she started walking in the opposite direction.
Probably going back.

Back? No-

Taehyung - Hey!

She turned around and looked at me, waiting for me to complete.

Taehyung - Thank you

I never speak like that to someone-

I said in a soft voice while smiling, though I was wearing a mask I know anybody could sence that I'm smiling. And I saw her nodding slightly with a small smile too.

I stood there, staring at her figure disappearing from my sight.

And when she was fully out of my eyes I came in my senses. A sly smile formed on my face as I looked at my arm.
She was worried for me?
Aish Taehyung!! She must do that if it was someone else too!!

Thinking about her being with someone else, a frown came on my face but shrugging away the thoughts, I turned around and started walking towards my car.

- Time skip -

No one's pov

Taehyung was laying on the bed, staring at ceiling still smiling like an idiot while replaying the moments he spent with that girl today.
But his smile faded and he quickly sat up when he realised

He still don't know her name

Sighing at his own stupidity he got up from the bed and called one of his men inside.
The man knocked on the door to take his permission and got in.

Man - Boss *bows* you need something?

Taehyung - Yeah actually not something, I want information about someone....

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
Sorry for not posting yesterday. Actually my new session's online classes has been started so I got busy hehe.

Thank you so much for reading
Don't forget to vote❤️

( 30 votes pwease~ )