{⸙:❛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10❜:❀}

꒰ 🔞 ꒱

He leaned in trying to kiss her already swollen lips but she moved her head to the different direction.
He tightly grabbed her jaw feeling annoyed and spoke

Taehyung - Argh stop it already!!

He made her look towards him, and the scary, dominant expression of his face made her more terrified.

Y/n - please... I don't like this... please *sob*

He ignored her once more and kissed her to stop herself from talking. But after that he got up, turned off the lights and took a gag out from the side-table and placed it in her mouth.

Taehyung sat up with his each leg beside her to remove his remaining clothes throwing them on the floor uselessly because of what Y/n covered her eyes with her hands not wanting to witness him naked.

He hovered over her again and just tore that long white gown she was wearing making her cry out even more but it all came out as muffles.
She tried to speak, to beg but the gag in her mouth wasn't helping at all.

Taehyung was brutally marking her whole body not leaving a single part. Neck, breast, stomach, shoulders and then he finally went near her thighs making her eyes go wide as she pleaded him by shaking her head as a no.
But he was just too lost in his lustful desires. He tore the last pieces of clothes on her body too.
Stoping for a moment, he started at her body. Smirking to himself admiring the art he made.
He brushed his finger towards her core making her arche her back and close her eyes shut.

And out of nowhere he entered his middle finger inside her making her squirm in her place.

Y/n - mmmf!!!

Her eyes were shut close not wanting to witness anything. He was holding both of her wrists with his one hand tightly above her head.

Taehyung - Tsk, So tight. How will you take me in babygirl.

He added his ring finger too, and then his index one thrusting them in and out harshly.

Soon after when he realised she reached her climax. He took his fingers out making her gasp. Looking at Her, squirming under him he got more hard then he already was.

So hovering over her, he just slammed his d*ck inside her in one thrust.
Ofcourse not caring about her extreme pain, not waiting for her to adjust to his size he started thrusting himself in her while moaning and groaning loudly.

Finally doing what he was so desperate for.

He burried his face in between both of her breasts while groaning, thrusting in her ruthlessly.
Tears continuously poured out from the corner of Y/n's eyes and dropped on the soft matters.

The whole room was filled with Taehyung's loud grunts and moans, skin slapping, Y/n's muffled cries and the creaking of bed.

After a few more harsh, powerful thrusts they both reached their edges and released together.
Y/n closed her eyes more tightly feeling disgusted as she felt his juices inside her.
They both were catching their breath when Taehyung looked up at Y/n's face.
He moaned again pulling himself out from her hole and made her sit on his lap.

He saw her tired face, red eyes, tear stained puffy cheeks and nose, sweat on her forehead.
She was breathing heavily and didn't dare to open her eyes and look at his face.
Taehyung caressed her cheek, breathing heavily making her flinch a bit.

He noticed she was about to fall asleep because of how tired she was.
But he grabbed her jaw and removed her gag from her mouth.

Taehyung - Don't you dare close your eyes now. I'm not done with you.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

-
-
-
Unedited!

Sorry for any mistakes and to keep you waiting.

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️