Chapter 26: Sick Love

"Let's watch a movie." Yamada flipped on a horror flick. "Since that date, I've had a liking towards ignorant Caucasians." He smirked.

I tried to react normally, but I still wondered about the therapist thing. Maybe it wasn't anything severe, and I was overthinking as usual. He goes to sit next to me, and laid back on the couch. I watched him while I tried to hide the uneasiness of my facial expressions.

"God, such idiots. Why would they go on a vacation without notifying their parents. These imbeciles." He grumbles as he watches two Caucasian teenage girls going on a trip to the mountains.

"Maybe they wanted to escape." I replied.

"How is your family Kusaka?"

"Good. It is my mother's birthday soon. I might visit Korea again."

"And leave me here? What about my gathering with mine?" He looks over.

"When is yours?"

"In two weeks."

"My mother's birthday is way after that. I can still attend."

"Alright."

"Yamada do you...." I wanted to ask about the therapy, but would he get mad at me?

"Do I what?" He looks puzzled.

"If something was wrong you would tell me right?"

"Yes." He nods.

"No secrets?" I held his hands.

"No love." He touches my cheek forcing a smile. That bothered me, but I didn't bother mentioning it.

"Okay." I said.

The next day I had work. I decided to head off into work early since I've already missed a few weeks due to my eye accident.

I drove down to the building, and saw Shouta's car there along with a couple other vehicles. I guess I wasn't the only one that decided to go to work early.

The building was quiet as I walked through the glass doors. The receptionist was yawning as she let me enter. It was only 6:13 when I ticked it. Normally I would arrive at 8:00.

I made my way to my desk, and noticed Yamada's office being busy. He would have that sign saying 'busy' whenever he didn't want to be disturbed. I quietly eased my way towards the door of his office. I heard Shouta speaking quietly with him.

"Seiji I just..."

"Ahhh..soon." Yamada quietly whispered.

I peeked in through the small window, and saw Yamada sitting on his desk while Shouta stood in front of him. Shouta caressed Yamada's face, and turns to head towards the door.

"Shit!" I quickly dashed off into my cubicle, and sat as if I saw nothing. Honestly, I don't even know what I just saw. Sibling love?

"Oh you are here early." Shouta said as he approached my desk.

"Yeah. Wanted to catch up."

"How is your eye?"

"Fine." I quickly replied. I didn't want his attention at all.

"Looks like you, and Seiji are engaged again?" He smiles with a hint of devious in his eyes.

"I guess so."

"Good luck handling him." He chuckles, and walks off. What did he mean.

During lunch I drove down to Dr. Fuji's building. I was too curious to see what this was about.