Chapter 4: Cravings

Chapter 4: Cravings

I stared at the man in front of me. He looked down on me which made me felt uneasy. I knew he was 4 inches taller than me, and maybe 6 inches taller than Yamada. However, I didn't let that stop me. I up my knee into his crotch.

"Uhg!" He drops to the floor, and on his knees. He held his stomach tightly, and looked up at me.

"It's unforgivable saying bad stuff about Yamada!" I screamed.

"Fuck off." He says with his hoarse voice.

"I know I am immature, and I know-"

"Stop talking. I honestly don't give a shit at all about what you will say. I am not Seiji, and I won't get feelings for you. So leave me alone." He stood up slowly.

He reminded me so much of my past lover. Sometimes I get that urge to just run up, and hug him, but I knew it wasn't the Yamada I knew.

"Whatever. I don't need any of your bulllshit." I unlocked the door, and saw his hand stop mine. I turned around to face him.

"If you come near me one more time, I'll personally take care of you myself." He smirked. "Unlike Seiji, I have strength."

I suddenly felt a powerful stung on my lower stomach. The bastard punched me hard. I wanted to stay powerful, so I made no noises.

"Oh try to tough it out huh?" He chuckles. "You are so sad. How can my brother like you?"

"Brother? His brother died." I replied.

"Yeah, but me, and Yamada are twins. He hated me. I don't blame the bastard for not mentioning me."

"What?"

"Never mind. You are too stupid to get anything." He unlocks the door, and I held it shut.

In that instant moment I noticed how similar he looked to Yamada. I knew I haven't learned from anything, but I was jobless, and I was letting some man push me around.

"I miss Yamada so much." I whispered.

"So what?" He replies.

"I still have the photos I took of him. You guys look the exact same." I glared. I noticed a hint of shock in his expression.

"Okay what do you want? Money?" He smirks. I hate this cheeky bastard that thinks he could buy his way out. God damn he is just like Yamada.

"I don't want your money. I want my job back and..." I trailed off. I wanted to fuck him so badly. I wanted to imagine it as Yamada. I'm such a sick son of a bitch.

"You seriously want me to hire you again?" He says in disgust.

"It's either that or-"

"You really are a pathetic man. You will leak out photos of your lover's nudity to the world? Do you even love him? Clearly our body types aren't even similar." He grins.

"I don't care. I'll do it." I didn't want him to manipulate me. I knew he was doing that to make me feel guilty, and back down, but I wouldn't stand for this.

"I'll give you your last paycheck dickhead." He makes his way to the door, and I pushed him away from it.

"Get the fuck away from the door! I told you I want my job back!"

"Are you fucking for real?" His angry tone released. No longer did he contain his professional lingo.

"Yeah. Give me the job."

"No. I won't."

"Then I'll send the photos." I tried my best not to smirk. This made me almost laugh since it was almost an exact repeat of what happened before.