Chapter 6: Front

Chapter 6: Front

"Hey Kyou Kyou!" Saito waved his hands in front of my face. The checker board came focused in my vision. I noticed I lost my king piece.

"Sorry I zoned out." I rubbed my eyes.

"Maybe you should go rest." He stares with concern.

"Yeah."

"Who was that girl?"

"A friend." I lied. I hated that bitch, but I maintained my calmness with Saito.

"What did she want?"

"Just to say she missed me since we haven't seen each other for some time." I faked a smile.

"Aw that is so cute." He chuckles. "I should get going. Let you sleep." He gets up, and I held his sleeve.

"I'm sorry. I am just mixed with emotions. Could you stay here?" I asked.

"Of course. What is wrong? You want to go sit at the couch instead?"

I nodded, and we both went to sit on the couch. Saito kept a distance, and stared at me with concern.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked him. "I don't even know your story."

"My story isn't the most happiest haha." He chuckles, but I could see he was trying to hide his sadness.

"Tell me."

"My dad passed away during war, and ever since then my mother wouldn't maintain her health. She missed my father so much she hung herself leaving only me and my little sister left. We lived up in Vietnam before, and I took me and Keiko to Japan. Keiko is my 6 year old sister. I can't be with her all the time so I let my ex girlfriend take care of her. Soon my ex girlfriend found a new boyfriend, and didn't want to linger so I needed to find a new sitter. My grandma lives here so she, and my grandpa takes care of my little sister now. Everything seems so great now. I am blessed." He smiles.

"I'm sorry for all that. I didn't know. Now my problems seem so mild." I looked down.

"No no Kyou. Nobody's problems are more severe then others. Everyone sees their problems as something big, and I will never compare to discriminate on those with lesser problems."

His words made him so appealing. He was such a good soul, and I was bitter. I would jump to situations to get what I want. I am foolish. I couldn't look up to Saito. If he knew what kind of person I was, and what I had to do to make Yamada mine, he would not want to associate with me anymore.

Suddenly I felt someone lifting my chin up. I looked up to see Saito. His eyes fixated on mine.

"Kyou don't be sad. I know you are holding a lot of weight, and I won't judge. You are still so damn cute." He smiles slightly, and places his lips on mine. The more he kisses me, the more I get devoured into him. I wanted him tonight. To forget Miyu's words.

I pulled him on top of me, and his eyes widen. I held his face close, and kissed him. I could feel his cold icy breath on my lips. His light grey eyes connected with mine.

I could feel he was hesitant, and I pushed him over on his back. My shaking hands made its way down to his jeans. I unbuckled his jeans, and pulled out his massive rod. I didn't want to admit that he was lengthier than me. Maybe because he was foreign.

I started licking his tip. He eyes shut tightly when I slowly took him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue quickly around his tip making sure I lightly touched him to tease him. His rock hard shaft was getting harder as I took as much of him as I could in my mouth. I bobbed my head up, and down.