YandereShapeShifterShark X FemDiverReader

Someone requested for this but I lost the name ;__; Also, this is almost 6000 words long 🦈
---------------

I had always loved the sea. I loved everything about it - from the sound of the waves and the salty smell of it to its colors and mysterious depths. Not even a half of the ocean has been discovered, so I was always curious about what was hiding in the depths of the sea.
But what I adored most was its creatures. I was always an animal lover, but marine animals were much more appealing to me.. My favorite animal was the shark. Most people would say that sharks were ugly creatures and extremely dangerous. But I wanted to prove people wrong. I wanted to prove them that sharks were not as bad and dangerous as they seemed to be - they just wanted to live in peace in their own territory, just like us.

Thankfully, our house was right next to the ocean, and there was a place with many equipment for scuba diving. I would go there often to travel underwater. My parents were against me swimming with sharks and other dangerous fish, claiming that I could die or get seriously injured, but they knew that they could not stop me from doing what I loved.

We lived in an area where there were a lot of sharks of different species. It was the ideal place for me. I would go swimming with sharks daily there.

It did take a lot of time for the sharks and I to get used to each other, and in some cases, sharks would even attempt to attack me. However, I knew how to avoid unnecessary injuries and trouble. After a long time, the sharks started to get used to me - especially the ones that would visit this area often. I even made friends with many sharks. They would even allow me to get close to them and pet them, but they would also approach me on their own. Other people would get fearful of seeing me get so close to them, but I stopped feeling danger a long time ago....

---------------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror as I let out a sigh. I changed myself to some formal, yet comfortable clothes. For what, you ask?

You see, my parents were expecting someone very wealthy and quite famous to arrive to our town. It had to do with their work, so they arranged a table in a nearby restaurant. My parents insisted on me coming, and even though I kept refusing, they still managed to make me come either way. They told me that it would be formal and I had to make a good impression.

They didn't tell me that that someone who was coming also brought his son, too..

------------------------

"And you must be their daughter, Y/n, I suppose? Nice to meet you, lady!" The man greeted me. I put on a fake and nervous smile on my face, "Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you, both.." I said to the friendly yet serious man and his son. "Lucian, won't you introduce yourself?" The man's son looked at my parents and then me, before he talked, "Pleasure to meet you."

His son was a quite good looking man, he seemed to be around my age, if not a bit older

His son was a quite good looking man, he seemed to be around my age, if not a bit older. He didn't seem like the most friendly guy, but he probably had to try to act like one, too. He did not seem to talk that much, either because he was not interested in the topics being discussed, he was either a listener or he had no interest in people like us. After all, he and his father looked like royalty.