REQUEST PAGE - INFORMATION

•Please, any lovesick, obsessive and abusive behavior you will see in my stories are not to be seen as romantic and normal in a real life situation. These are just fanfictions, but if you are experiencing any type of behavior like that from someone or if you're the one behaving like that, I would wholeheartedly recommend you reached out for help. Such things should not be taken lightly.

Any picture does NOT belong to me, so if you know the artist

•Updates may not happen often due to important responsibilities that have to do with my life. I will only be able to write when I have motivation or time, so I will not update as often as I used to in the past. It may take me weeks or, even months for me to update, who knows. Just don't be so excited about getting chapters often because I doubt that it is possible. That doesn't mean the book is discontinued unless I say so.

•Requests are not always accepted, as it takes me a long time to update and I don't want to leave anyone waiting, but that doesn't mean that I won't consider it.

•Not every one-shot will be completely based on the game/fandom it originally comes from, so don't be surprised if you see things that do not exist or happen in the game/fandom.

•Some mistakes are expected to happen (word errors, for example) as my keyboard autocorrect my words all the time and something may go unnoticed by me. Also, keep in mind that I am not a native speaker, so you may see son grammar/vocabulary mistakes. Feel free to correct me.

•Many of the one shots ahead were made quite a long time ago but were never published. For example, the DeadByDaylight Huntress was finished on summer of 2020 and that's when I started the Yandere Joseph from Identity V, but I finished it a day before I published this one shot book.

• There are a few one shots that I was not pleased with and thought about deleting them, but for the sake of the time I dedicated into them and for the sake of you, I decided against that and publish them. Maybe people will still enjoy them.

ALLOWED

1) Readers of all genders. Most stories have to do with female readers, which is unfair for male readers. However, I need to note that the female gender Will be more common.

2) Boy X Boy or Girl X Girl, even though Boy X Girl will be more common.

3) Yandere and non-yandere one-shots.

4) Criticism. I will be more than happy to hear your opinion about my stories and explain what you like and dislike and help me understand what I could possibly change in order to make things better for you, readers.

5) Yandere Reader and Yandere X Yandere.

6) Alternative Universes.

7) Crossovers, but will not be very often.

FORBIDDEN

1) Lemons, because I feel very uncomfortable with them.

2) OCs, because people tend to get jealous and there would be many requests and getting to know a new OC can take a lot of time.

3) Pedophilia. You will see some one-shots in my book in which someone will be a grown up and someone a child, but there will be no romance between them, but it will be more of a parently love, if you know what I mean. But no romance between them, so don't get triggered and start saying that I support pedophilia or whatever cause I have seen this happen in other books. It was something I wanted to make clear for everyone.

4) Character X Character, because this is a story for readers but also, some characters are just not meant to be shipped. Idk.

I would also like to say that, if you are a reader that also reads or read my previous books, in case you are wondering about what will happen to them, I do not know myself whether I will continue them or not.

Thank you for reading!

Oh, and by the way, if you are an old reader of mine, you should know that at the end of the chapters, I like to include a random pic :')