Among Us - YanImpGreen X CrewReader X ImpLime

This one shot has more than 5,000 words.

Reader's gender in the story is of your choice. But no matter your gender, the story does not change anyway.

Imagine the crewmates and impostors' appearances the way you wish them to look.

-------------------

"No, NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" I cried as I desperately tried to escape Green and Lime's grips, as the other crew mates were dragging Cyan away. "P-Please don't do this... I am begging you!!" I screamed for them to stop.

Cyan was my best friend. Or... It could have been a bit more than that. He was a shy and easy going person. We spent a lot of time together, we would talk and he was the only person I felt the safest with.
One day, I caught him killing one of the other crew mates.. I was shocked. But instead of running away, I embraced him and told him that I would never tell anyone.

I kept Cyan's identity a secret. Even though I knew that he was an alien that fed on humans, he never laid a finger on me or showed any signs of aggression towards me. He would hug me and I would feel safe. I trusted him with my life... And he did the same to me.

It was a very strange Impostor and crewmate relationship, but it was exciting and interesting. Seeing him vent in order to find me, hug me and lock us in a room just so we could spend some time together was a very sweet gesture. I never felt fear towards him. I trusted him.

Now, he was caught in the act and he was getting ejected. The crewmates of the green shades were trying to hold me back as I begged for them not to eject Cyan.

I finally managed to break free and I ran straight to Cyan, pulling him into an extremely tight embrace, afraid to let him go. "Y-Y/n, get away from that monster!" Black exclaimed. "He's not a monster!! He has never hurt me and never will!" I cried as he hugged me back, tightly.  Cyan's mouth teared open, just to talk to me. "You'll be alright... I am sorry." His voice was alien like, but I could still sense some emotions. "Please, let him stay!" I begged, as if I was a child begging my parents to keep an animal. "Y/n, you have no idea what you are dealing with!" Blue exclaimed. "We already talked about this, he NEEDS to go!" "PLEASE! C-Cyan, no!!" I struggled to get away as Lime and Green pulled me back, as Purple and Yellow dragged Cyan away from me. "C-Cyan, I love you!" I cried. I saw his head turn my way. "I love you too, Y/n. Be strong."

With that, I saw him being ejected.

I dropped to my knees after they released me, as I blankly stared at Cyan's floating body. The sight made me fall dead silent as tears ran down my cheeks.

Cyan was an Impostor.

That's what everyone thought as he let go. They didn't know anything.

Those... Monsters.

"Y/n.." Orange put his hand on my shoulder. "It was for the best. He was trying to take advantage of you. He was just an imp-" "Shut up. You're lying..." I growled under my breath. "You... You don't know anything about him." I pushed his hand aside, "Don't touch me. You're the monsters here.... Cyan was the best thing that ever happened to me from the very first time I stepped on this damn ship. There was communication between us! He just had to eat like everyone else! He was understanding! He-"
"If you cared so much about him why didn't you feed him your own flesh instead?" We all turned to Pink. "While you were busy dating your impostor boyfriends and having fun, we were fighting to maintain the ship and keep everyone alive. You never actually cared about the rest of us! I bet that you were using him for your own advantage of living just like he took advantage of you! But you know what? I bet that once he got rid of us all, he would eat you at last, because he was not a human! His hunger instincts would kick in, eat you and then go find another girlfriend. I am done, I don't want to talk anymore.. I'm going to do the rest of my tasks. Cry in misery for all we care, but I wanted to remind you to be thankful that you still lived through this. If you are still supporting Cyan, you are on the wrong side." With that, Pink left. Most of them looked at me in anger, some of them pitied me.